PAOK THESSALONIKI - Stade Rennais

VfB Stuttgart - Rapid Bukurest

STANDINGS

1. Shakhtar Donetsk 4 - 4:1 - 9

2. Rapid Bukurest 3 - 4:0 - 9

3. VfB Stuttgart 3 - 4:3 - 6

4. PAOK Thessaloniki 3 - 1:4 - 0

5. Stade Rennais 3 - 0:5 - 0

kalo einai pou kerdise i stutgardi mages!!!

Afou pernane 3 kai dedomenou oti tha perasoun sigoura (leme twra..) saxtior kai stoutgardi...gia tin 3 thesi palevoume emeis i ren kai i rapid..Me diplo mesa sti rapid ola einai teleiwmena!!!!

Thelw kai x to epomeno anamesa se rapid-ren!!!

Ante aleo paokares mou!!!

PAOK GERA KAI STON CANADA!!!!!

PAOK_TORONTO!!!

:box: :box: :box: :box:

• 2 weeks later...

Wins for Rapid Bukurest and Shaktar today. This almost surely knocks Rennais out of the top 3 places. On the other hand Shaktar now almost assured themselves one of the qualifying spots. This also means that the Lucescu father (Shaktar)/son (Rapid) coaching duo can arrange a result in the next game day, when they meet each other to their liking. I would not be suprised to see Rapid getting a win or tie in Ukraine.

• 3 weeks later...

After today's results the three teams with 6 points are almost guaranteed a place in th enext round of UEFA Cup. With today's loss PAOK basically kicked any chances of advancing away.

I can't stand Shakhtar. Knowing very well the result from Toumba the father (Shakhtar coach) gave his son (Radpid coach) the 3 points and with this a ticket to the next round of the ocmpetition. :tdown:

After today's results the three teams with 6 points are almost guaranteed a place in th enext round of UEFA Cup. With today's loss PAOK basically kicked any chances of advancing away.

I can't stand Shakhtar. Knowing very well the result from Toumba the father (Shakhtar coach) gave his son (Radpid coach) the 3 points and with this a ticket to the next round of the ocmpetition. :tdown:

Chris, you can't say that without proof. Besides P.A.O.K. has played three games and lost all three, how is this the fathers fault?

Jim, who said it was his fault for PAOK losing? I never said that. PAOK lost their chance once they blew the game against Stuttgart.

Shakhtar by all accounts had the best team in the group and by coincidence it's the game against his son that his team loses. No, I don't have proof, but I like a good conspiracy theory now and then. Others made a living with conspiracy theories. ;)

Archived