Phantis Forums

Greece V Georgia

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TNX thrilos.

Better that Tzampa TV. Not picture wise, but at least it's not buffering .

thelo na po dio pragmatakia.......

ziaka, na les "better than tzampa tv" me osa pou exei prosfairei to atomo pou mas deinei tin eukairia na vlepoume FREE agones dixnei axaristia kai einai aparadexto..... :angry:

o thrilossalonica kanei para poli kali prospathia ALLA... na min ksexname oti to atomo tou Tzampa tv den einai skoupidi... ti pana pi "better than tzampa tv" ... den evlepes ta match LIVE??? afto einai to euxaritso????? xodeve o anthropos tin ora tou gia na kanoume ENA KLICK kai na vlepoume agones... kai molis brethi enas me kaliteri piotita ton rixneis sta skoupidia????

krima... apo esena den to perimena afto....

thelete na min exoume tzampa tv??? me tetia axaristia kai apo allous afto tha ginei, kai einai KRIMA!!!!!!

Eise magas re ga**to. Free yia olous!!!! Den hreazomaste streams apo tous "keftedes".

EINAI MAGAS O thrilossalonica... nai.... simfonoume!!!!!!!

alla.....

keftedes einai aftoi pou sou dinoune FREE agones???

den katalavaino tin axaristia apo kapia atoma pros tou tzampa tv.... :tdown:

ti axaristos eisai re AegeanBlu :blink:

ena ban thelis na telionoume...

You're being a little unfair, because, I think, AegeanBlu was referring to the people, who charge for streams. The "keftedes" bit is a reference to an earlier post of his, where he said that their site looks more handmade than his granny's keftedes or something along these lines.

Nomizo leei keftedes gi' autous pou ftiaksan to PAY SITE. To Tzampa TV einai mia xara. Persi den eixame tpt kai twpa eidame Ethniki, OLY, PAO... Kai elpizo na synexizei.

To all streamers, from Greece, a job well done. I would like to put a request for PAOK in UEFA CUP :tup:

Keep up the good work :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

We have EURO 2008 now :gr:

if thats the case i appologise to AegeanBlu.. signomi...

but that still doesnt justify why ziaka and some others have said what they've said....

Its a shame when we have people providing us with the ability to watch FREE matches from the comfort of our own home.... and we say these things about them or what they are providing...

to me... even is tzampa tv is streaming with the SHITTEST quality or even if it buffers.... that does mean we have to knock it...

and yes... the pll who have that pay-site are keftedes... every1 in here should report them so their website is shut down!!!!!!

ziaka, na les "better than tzampa tv" me osa pou exei prosfairei to atomo pou mas deinei tin eukairia na vlepoume FREE agones dixnei axaristia kai einai aparadexto..... :angry:

hey TRIFILARA what are trying to prove here with your comment? I only hope that you're not trying to stir things with your flaming, and I would urge you to tone things down.

All I said is that the thrilossalonica's feed of the 2nd half was better quality than Tzampa TV's coverage of the 1st half, which was completely unwatchable due to constant buffering. Not to mention that Tzampa TV did not even show the 2nd half. That's not to knock Tzampa TV down as they had great coverage of other games in the past. It just a matter of fact. At that time Gauros TV was watchable and tzampa TV was not.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the individual who provides Tzampa TV for his efforts in public. I have allready thanked him privately for his services in the past.

All the links that will give us a chance to watch the games are welcomed in these forums. That includes Tzampa TV, Gavros TV, or any other "--" TV feed that is available to us, as long as they don't come here with the purpose of spamming the forums.

As a result I would like to thank Tzampa TV, Gavros TV for providing today's match. I am sure your services are appreciated by many that don't have otherwise a chance to watch the games.

hey TRIFILARA what are trying to prove here with your comment? I only hope that you're not trying to stir things with your flaming, and I would urge you to tone things down.

All I said is that the thrilossalonica's feed of the 2nd half was better quality than Tzampa TV's coverage of the 1st half, which was completely unwatchable due to constant buffering. Not to mention that Tzampa TV did not even show the 2nd half. That's not to knock Tzampa TV down as they had great coverage of other games in the past. It just a matter of fact. I would like to thank the individual who provides Tzampa TV for his efforts in public, since I have allready thanked him privately for his services.

All the links that will give us a chance to watch the games are welcomed in these forums. That includes Tzampa TV, Gavros TV, or any other "--" TV feed that is available to us, as long as they don't come here with the purpose of spamming the forums.

As a result I would like to thank Tzampa TV, Gavros TV for providing today's match. I am sure your services are appreciated by many that don't have otherwise a chance to watch the games.

ziaka... well u need to explain urself alittle better..... and im not trying to stir anything here....

TV's coverage of the 1st half, which was completely unwatchable due to constant buffering. Not to mention that Tzampa TV did not even show the 2nd half. That's not to knock Tzampa TV down as they had great coverage of other games in the past.

"better than tzampa tv" doesnt sound too good towards a certain person... and he might take that in the wrong way..... we both know who im talking about.... but to say something is better than the other, even though they are both doing the same job... is still wrong... einai ligo axaristo... becoz as u said... in the past tzampa tv has provided flawless streams... and the 2nd half tonite wasnt shown by tzampa tv tonite as gauros tv was going to show it... nothing more nothing less... so lets not be disrespectful to tzampa tv when on 1 occasion the stream wasnt good!!!!

this is just my opinion... no matter HOW s%$#! the quality of tzampa tv or gauros tv in the future... we should be carefull when we critisise.... becoz after all... BUFFFERING is better than nothing... am i wrong???

by saying its better than Tzampa tv your just pushing the person to stop streaming.... which is a shame!!!!

i now understand what u ment.... but put urself in the shoes of a certain person who read " better than tzampa tv"!! get me???

Agapite Trifilara

Mou thumizeis kati typous pou den exoun tipota kalitero na kanoun apo to na psaxnoun psulous sta axura...

Xwris na uparxei thema, anakateuoume ligo apo edw, upothetoume ligo to tii mporei na uponoei o allos, prosthetoume kai merikes genikothtes sta aytonohta... kai na to neo thema!....

Hremia agaphtoi mou.

Agapite Trifilara

Mou thumizeis kati typous pou den exoun tipota kalitero na kanoun apo to na psaxnoun psulous sta axura...

Xwris na uparxei thema, anakateuoume ligo apo edw, upothetoume ligo to tii mporei na uponoei o allos, prosthetoume kai merikes genikothtes sta aytonohta... kai na to neo thema!....

Hremia agaphtoi mou.

THEMA DEN EINAI OXI....

apla milao yia kapion pou den grafei edo sta forums... epidei den goustarei na grafoi....

den thelo na prosvalo kanenan... o ziaka tha katalave yia pion milao kai yiati to ipa...

esi mallon telemahos... den katalaves yiati ipa afta pou ipa....

kai kalitera na min grafeis enandion mou ama den xeris :)

Well said telemahos. Let's not create issues just for the sake of creating ones.

Also like telemahos is saying, RELAX and enjoy the streaming no matter who provides them. As Georgios10 is saying we could be back in the dark days, when we did not have those streaming options available. Now, we would not want anything like that to happen.

Like I said, and I hope everyone agrees with me: thanks to everyone who is providing the streams and that includes people in the past, present, and in the future.

About the whole "keftedes" comment, I was referring to the $12 show on another site. On a previous thread I made some analogy saying their site looked more homemade than my grandmother's kefetedes. This is a site I would not trust with my credit card information.

So I think it's great that we have tzampa and gauros and anyone else that helps us watch these games for absolutely free.

Yes, thanks to tzampa tv as well as gauros. I can't tell you how thankful I am to watch these games, it's great. I was focussing on gauros tv because I remembered in an earlier thread he was saying how he was trying to figure out how to stream, nobody would help him, but he would not stop. He did it, and I'm glad he did. I think it's great to have 2 streams. Streaming live video from Greece is not guaranteed to be great, so it's always good to have some options open.

I think most of us are very thankful to tzampa and gauros... except for keftedes :(

Tzampa TV :nw:

Kalimera TV :nw:

Gauros TV :nw:

ego prosopika euxaristo osous exoun valei kati mesa sto programa ths zwis tous apla thn prosaptheia tous, na mporesoun na boithisoun autous pou den boroun na ta vlepoun me allo tropo.... sas euxaristo polu..... kalh sunexeia paidia....

P.S den pisteuw na mou bgei kaneis gia na mou pei giati ta evala se auti th seira.... :P hahaha,,,,,

Archived