A' Div: Olympiakos - PAOK

Ziaka

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

Yesterday's game

Tell me if you agree.

1st half: 2 offside calls on Salp and Miecel that were not, thanks to the ref's assisstant

Foul on Koutalas by Miecel at the end of the first half, probably a shoulder to shoulder, that would not be called in any other league.

Numerous yellow cards for PAOK, did Oly get any? Toure should have had 2 yellows. One on Salp in the second half, and the foul near half where the player went off injured.

Okkas's foul in the box may have been a penalty, it took 3 replays to figure it out. At first I thought he just dove from regular play, but the replay shows hiom being pushed, to what degree, I don't know.

The foul near the end in almost the same spot where toure scored, was clearly not a foul.

The almost 8 minutes of injury time. I have read in the other posts that the player went down. Fernandez looked like he faked a bit, but I looked at the clock and time wasted was about 1.30. So I thought he would blow it at 6 minutes or the latest 6.5 minutes. That was ridiculous.

My two cents....

A derseved 3 points. Good teactics from the coach and the palyers following through. Oly is weak at the back, their fullbacks are always caught up too far up the field!!

Hopefully they can do something in FRance, I will cheer against them in Greece, but will cheer for them or any other team in Europe. We need points in Europe or else We will be down to one team that has to qualify.

Also Rivaldo beingh injured, I think is a bunch of BS. I am sure he is not happy.

min stamatas dikefaleeee min stamatas dikefaleeeeee :nw: :nw: :nw:

kai o diaititis ypalilos tis omadas tou dimosiou. Xoria ta aniparkta foul pou edines sinexos stous voutixtes tou olympiakou exo apo tin perioxi tou paok, kratise 8 min kathisteriseis!!!

Na deite pou o olympiakos tha zitisei kai tin exairesi tou!!!

My two cents....

A derseved 3 points. Good teactics from the coach and the palyers following through. Oly is weak at the back, their fullbacks are always caught up too far up the field!!

Hopefully they can do something in FRance, I will cheer against them in Greece, but will cheer for them or any other team in Europe. We need points in Europe or else We will be down to one team that has to qualify.

Also Rivaldo beingh injured, I think is a bunch of BS. I am sure he is not happy.

actually rivaldo and georgatos are both injured and will not play vs. lyon

a great result which takes them within 2 points of pao and the 3 way tie for third place, if skoda can win it's game in hand, they will take over first place :blink:

keeping kostikos seems to have been the right decision so far

However this win will not mean much if can't get full points from our next opponent, Ionikos.

You're right, we lost 4 points from goals late in the game. You add the 4 and we have 13 points, 3 behind Xanthi. The games we need full points there are no excuses.

Going back to yesterday's game again, the other thing that I forgot to mention was when Miciel was supposed to come out on the corner. The 4th official had who was coming in , but not out. When he finally realized it, he changed it and Miciel started running to come off. The ref waved it off after Miciel was out of the box and out of position. They almost scored off that corner. You have to love the reffing :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Re si crazy tha mas trellaneis teleiws!!!Twra les oti kaname to forum bordelo???E tote ti na poume kai emeis RE pou exete kanei mpourdelo ta prwtathlimata me tis parages, tis under-the-table simfwnies ktl ktl... Akou thrasos re to to gavro!!!

Thripsala ta tzamia ston ilektriko....

Voudou voudou..

voudou voudou

kai mia karfitsa mavri...

ston ... mas tha kathontai

10000 gavroi!!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

eipa ego oti ekanes esu to forum mpourdelo?ma kala malakes eiste mazemenoi parea gia na lete to pono sas?ego ekana to protathlima mpourdelo apo tin ameriki?ego ftaio pou o paok eixe proedrous xoris lefta pou den plironan tous paixtes sas?ego ftaio pou to epipedo stin ellada tis athlitikis paideias den uparxei?ego ftaio pou merika kathikia lene voulgaria ti makedonia kai anti na tous valoun filaki aionia tous afinoun anenoxlitous?aplos den me peirazei na leme kati parapano alla toulaxiston na exoume kapio epipedo allios klafta kaimene................sorry ama stenaxoro i sugxizo kanenan.it will not happen again.

Archived