Phantis Forums

Olympique Lyon - Olympiakos

slick13

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this isnt about pao or oly or any rivalries between the two clubs...this is about GREECE and we better start thinking as a unit or else we arent even gunna get one f*cking team in the champions league...

and before u talk about OSFP and our halia en europe

what has PAO done in the c.l the last 2 years?

and dont reply with well we went to the semis the finals the quarters cause that doenst matter in this seasons campaign

the 3rd UEFA spot...2 years running

so where is thios Pao and greece glory ?

if u call getting the uefa spot... success newsflash so did we last year and we went further

and what the ###### is wrong with losing 2-1 to lyon and madrid..powerhouse teams

u guys the last time u left greece to play lets see 3-1 loss to weisla... 3-0 to udinese

not exactly the PAO we know

and what makes u think you are guaranteed a uefa or first place with 4 points so far?

youre looking at a loss to barca.. a loss at bremen and a possible tie with udinese

so the way I see it is what 5 points? this is the PAO of europe we know?

or do u judge your campaign by comparing it to ours?

Rather than see Greece get one auto CL spot i'd rather see us get 3 spots and Greek teams qualify for the group stages by working for them.

The only teams that deserve to qualify automatically is Pao and maybe AEK. But that isnt going to happen.

So i'd rather see Greek teams work for their spots in CL. If Greek teams cant beat nobody's from poland or whatever country they dont deserve to be in the CL.

Guest Protathlitis7

in the start of the 2nd half lyon had a freekick wich was headed in to the goal but the lineman called for offside wich the player from lyon was not!

even the commentarys on mega said is was a good goal not offside! the lyon player was a half meter behind a oly defender!

we had one like this as well which was clearly on-side. their one was questionable because of the other guy lyon player who was offside but our was clear cut and okkas would have had a chance that even he couldent miss

Swsta,giati eseis tou xronou tha to sikwsete mesa sto OAKA....

Ayto pou egine prin 34 xronia einai i megaliteri epitixia tou ellinikou podosfairou se diasyllogiko epipedo by the way...

ohi to euro 2004 itan to megalitero

afto pou egine fine.. makari na kaname ke emis afto alla sovara milame tora ehoun perasi 34 years.. alles omades ehoun ksana girisoun so final! den ehoun perasi 34 years

To Euro itan i megaliteri epitixia se epipedo etnikis....Se epipedo diasillogiko(omadwn),ayto pou egine to '71 einai i megaliteri epitixia....Kai sigoura alles omades mesa se 34 xronia exoun paei perissoteres fores se teliko..Omws aytes oi omades erxontai apo kalitera protathlimata kai epipleon den itan oi mones ekproswpoi tis xwras tous....

Kai persi,me ta xalia pou eixame mazepsame 9 bathmous kai eseis 10...den einai megali diafora gia na lete oti de kaname tipota...kai allaksame 3 proponites

Kai eliwse pia i karamela gia Wisla kai Udinese...Eseis akoma kai twra gkriniazete oti eiste kainourgia omada..Emeis apo paiktes entekadas allaksame 6-7 ap'tous opoious merikoi exasan ti misi proetoimasia kai oi perissoteroi den eixan idea ti esti elliniko podosfairo...Oxi san to Mixalaki kai Kapsi pou pirate eseis.

Swsta,giati eseis tou xronou tha to sikwsete mesa sto OAKA....

Ayto pou egine prin 34 xronia einai i megaliteri epitixia tou ellinikou podosfairou se diasyllogiko epipedo by the way...

ohi to euro 2004 itan to megalitero

afto pou egine fine.. makari na kaname ke emis afto alla sovara milame tora ehoun perasi 34 years.. alles omades ehoun ksana girisoun so final! den ehoun perasi 34 years

To Euro itan i megaliteri epitixia se epipedo etnikis....Se epipedo diasillogiko(omadwn),ayto pou egine to '71 einai i megaliteri epitixia....Kai sigoura alles omades mesa se 34 xronia exoun paei perissoteres fores se teliko..Omws aytes oi omades erxontai apo kalitera protathlimata kai epipleon den itan oi mones ekproswpoi tis xwras tous....

Kai persi,me ta xalia pou eixame mazepsame 9 bathmous kai eseis 10...den einai megali diafora gia na lete oti de kaname tipota...kai allaksame 3 proponites

Kai eliwse pia i karamela gia Wisla kai Udinese...Eseis akoma kai twra gkriniazete oti eiste kainourgia omada..Emeis apo paiktes entekadas allaksame 6-7 ap'tous opoious merikoi exasan ti misi proetoimasia kai oi perissoteroi den eixan idea ti esti elliniko podosfairo...Oxi san to Mixalaki kai Kapsi pou pirate eseis.

im happy u went far but u lost

it was 34 years ago if it was last year or the year b4 fine but u lost

if we will brag about things we never won I shall start bragging about my bills who lost 4 superbowls... that will also never be done

or I will start naming all the teams from 1971 that lost in the final...and say at least we made it to the finals..!!

if u think all of europe talks about how PAO lost in the final you are kidding yourself

europe talks about winners dynasties not something that happened 34 years ago.

PS: u lost by the way !

im happy u went far but u lost

it was 34 years ago if it was last year or the year b4 fine but u lost

if we will brag about things we never won I shall start bragging about my bills who lost 4 superbowls... that will also never be done

or I will start naming all the teams from 1971 that lost in the final...and say at least we made it to the finals..!!

if u think all of europe talks about how PAO lost in the final you are kidding yourself

europe talks about winners dynasties not something that happened 34 years ago.

PS: u lost by the way !

An o opoiosdipote kayxietai gia to teliko tou '71 to kanei epeidi kamia alli elliniki omada den exei kataferei kati perissotero apo ayto....

Kai den eimai xazi gia na pisteyw oti oli i Eyrwpi milaei gia to pws o Panathinaikos exase ston teliko...Omws tote milouse...To '96 pali gia mas milousane...Tin Triti pali gia mas milousan...Mporei na min eimai dinasteia stin Eyrwpi omws exw mia aksioprepi istoria pou me katatasei sto 2o group dinamikotitas....

Kai epeidi eimaste off topic to teleiwnw edw...

in the start of the 2nd half lyon had a freekick wich was headed in to the goal but the lineman called for offside wich the player from lyon was not!

even the commentarys on mega said is was a good goal not offside! the lyon player was a half meter behind a oly defender!

we had one like this as well which was clearly on-side. their one was questionable because of the other guy lyon player who was offside but our was clear cut and okkas would have had a chance that even he couldent miss
the reason the lines man called offsides if i remember correctly is because of the delayed offiside rule

the other player that was off side but didn't touch the ball was near the goal line

i don't know if any of u remember the Real V Juve game in 2003 at Spain when Real scored but the goal was canceled due to a delay off side rule since one of th real player who had nuttin to do with that goal was too close to buffon or to the ball for that matter

its about the same situation

look wutever we lost end of story and by the way do u really think Okkas would have scored ?????lol

i was kinda happy they called it b/c we all know the end result and that would have pissed us off more lol

Archived