Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Larisa

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Larisa at Toumba. Important game for us in my opinion. We need 3 point from this game, so we can keep pace with the other teams at the top and to go with some confidence into the game against Olympiakos at Karaiskaki in the next round.

Following the tough UEFA Cup game I hope the players are upto performing well and getting the win.

My prediction is 1-0 for PAOK.

1-0 PAOK, hard win at home. Correct me if im wrong but didn't Larisa nearly beat AEK, this'll be a hard game ...they'll have lots of confidence.

there's a thin line between 'nearly beat them' and 'lost', so I doubt that they'll have high spirits, but of course they'll do the best to take the win and the 3 pts!

ego pistevo oti i paokara tha tous patisei.oi larisaoi ehoun enthousiasmo,alla omada den ehoun.theloun douleia.enas kalos paok mesa stin toumpa 3-0 me 3-1 gia na min adikisw kai tous antipalous.

The players called up for Larisa:

Andralas, Vangelis, Yiasoumi, Zagorakis, Zografakis, Iliadis, Karipidis, Koutsopoulos, Konstantinidis, Maladenis, Balafas, Salpigidis, Tohouroglou, Haralambous, Hasiotis, Hristodoulopoulos, Fernandes, Feutchine, Mieciel, Udeze.

Is Sikabala still hurt, and what's up with Megahed?

Guys, Paok is getting stronger game by game, good roster etc. will be playing in front of the home crowd, straight from an excellent european result - impossible to lose.

Having said that, larisa is a very good team, with a very serious, maybe one of the best greek managers. He got larisa promoted to the top division last year, a great achievement. They have resently signed Dabizas, are playing very well this year and they are not to be taken for granted!!!

Good luck Paok

Bravo re PAOK, lets put the game away!

I heard there's a good crowd at Toumba!

Archived