Phantis Forums

Louie Chanko kai Bruno Cirillo

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

I believe Chanko, along with Bruno Cirillo, we're the best on the pitch for AEK yesterday. :tup: Katsouranis looks absolutely horrible. :( Kontis and Malbasa looked even worse. :tdown: Once again, can someone please tell me where Vasili Lakis is?? :angry:

Come on boys, where's the heart and passion you played with last season??? The fire isn't there. Hopefully, we come out and play strong with Olympiacos this weekend. It'll be an extremely difficult match.

Come on boys, where's the heart and passion you played with last season??? The fire isn't there. Hopefully, we come out and play strong with Olympiacos this weekend. It'll be an extremely difficult match.

Where's your people to support the team like last season?Maybe Zenit wasn't such an important team but the game was!It's sad and dissapointing to play in front of 20000 people instead of 60000.It feels like the people don't trust the team.

Don't get me wrong though.Prepei na paizoun kala osos ki an einai o kosmos...Allh fash omws an exeis toulaxiston 40000 pou de stamatoun na tragoudoun..

Piga sto match me ti Werder(40000 panw katw) kai mexri na psilogemisei eniwtha anisixa kai perierga(in a bad way).fantasou oi paixtes ti skeftontai.

Archived