Phantis Forums

Chelsea champs already?

At the moment Chelsea is on top because all the other clubs in the EPL are either building for the future or are hit with injuries. In my opinion the EPL is not over yet but it's almost there. If Chelsea come away w/ maximum point in their next 5 matches and the other big clubs slip a abit yeah it's theirs.

One thing that we must not forget though is that this is British soccer and these guys never give up... It's still a race to the finish.

At the moment Chelsea is on top because all the other clubs in the EPL are either building for the future or are hit with injuries. In my opinion the EPL is not over yet but it's almost there. If Chelsea come away w/ maximum point in their next 5 matches and the other big clubs slip a abit yeah it's theirs.

One thing that we must not forget though is that this is British soccer and these guys never give up... It's still a race to the finish.

i agree with you about the british not giving up, but i still think that chelsea will be the run away champions.....again

Somewhere I've read that Mourinho(I think) said that Chelsea wants in a way to secure the championship until Christmas,so they won't have to try that hard in the 2nd round and be able to focus on the CL!!! :blink:

I like this man,he is so crazyyy!!! :rolleyes:

Liverpool and Chelsea play again one of these days don't they?

• 2 weeks later...

chelsea play everton, who are last with only a win under their belt, tonight. i think that if chelsea win, which they will, they will definetly win the EPL this season. they are just too strong, and things are going their way. man utd, which im a fan of, drew to spurs this morning and arsenal are losing points aswell. the only team of actually catching up is chalrton at the moment, who won 2-1 against pompy this morning. also i must admit that wigan are actually doing well in the big league, with a comfortable 2-0 win this morning against aston villa.

wigan slashed that lead downthis weekend after a bad performance by chelski, think about it, if they had won the first game against chelsea (which couldve gone either way) thery'll be only 3 points behind!!!

well unfortunately they didnt beat chelsea, and wigan are 9 points behind. chelsea are on 28pts, with 3 teams locked on 19pts (Chalrton, Tottenham, Wigan) and Man Utd a further point behind, however, they have a game in hand.

chelsea drew to everton this morning, which to many, i one, was surprised. that is the first points that they have dropped, and are still 9 points clear, now thats what you call an incredible team.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived