Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Aigaleo

Ziaka

On Sunday at 19:15 GR we play Aigaleo at Toumba Stadium. This is our first game this season with fans (not counting the UEFA Cup game). Coming from bad results against Metallurg and Iraklis, and with the announcement of a new coach taking over it will be interesting to see how the team responds. It is quite obvious that if we want to salvage the season this is a must win game. If we can win and also defeat larisa next round (at Toumba again), we can close the gap with the other teams.

My prediciton is 2-0 PAOK. We have win one of these days.

The game will be televised on Supersport in Greece and in Europe through NOVA.

It is not known yet if Mieciel will play against Aigaleo. In this case I would start Christodoulopoulos with Salpi up front. As for center back, Karypidis will be back. I still think Shikabala plays at the wrong position.

It will be intersting to see what will Kostikos do. Don't forget that our new coach is supposedly going to be watching the game in person, so the players will probably try to impress him.

Sorry ... I sense a 1-1 tie. ... :(

I predict no wins until after Matheus is fully on board on or around Oct 4. The PAOK ship is too adrift right now to find a steady course in the choppy Grecian waters...

Zagorakis has been trying, but it looks like he is not up to his standards of last year at Euro. Perhaps the Thessaloniki nightlife is getting the better of him.

As for the Aigaleo game, I don't see many fans attending. if we get 6 to 7,000 Goumenos should be happy. PAOk fans are very unhappy with his season's campaign so far.

Missing Sundfay's game will be Maladanis and Ekgomitis for sure. Mieciel and Megahed practiced today and might be ready for the game.

Hi from Toronto..

Well i think you are more pesimistic than you should be. In front of at least 15000 funs (and not 7000 or 8000) we are going to have an easy game. Personally I believe that we are going to score more than 2-3 times..I am going to bet on ...over 2,5 goals for this game...

ANTE PAOKARA KAI TA MYALA STA KAGGELA....

KAI OTAN THA PAW ATON TRELLOGIATRO,GIA NA TOU PW TO POSO S AGAPW....KAI OTAN THA PAW STON TRELLOGIATROO.....THA TON TRELLANW KAI AFTON....

I am now 2 months in Toronto,Canada and I realised that there are some of PAOK funs here..I think we should to some things to organise PAOK funs here more..I cannot see why there are here clubs of olympiakos or pao funs and not for PAOK..

PAOK GERA KAI STON CANADA..

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

2-0 PAOK Final.

Bravo PAOK, our first win, and hopefully a good sign for more great things to come! :D

That's strange, why are the season ticket holders attending not counted for the official attendance?

Archived