Phantis Forums

YIAYIAKKA TOURE: THA KANUME TIN ZIMIA STO BERNABEU

choc13

As funny as that sounds, and I agree it's funny, you must remember that Real is currently in a mess. They are s%$#! and can't win s%$#! against anybody, so maybe Oly have a chance.

But imagine how much funnier it would be when this s%$#! Real team spanks OlymBriakos' bottoms hard :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

wtf is this?

win a game in A'ethniki then speak you stupid florelous

--

Its called teasing... It makes it more fun if you actually get something out of the trip to Madrid....

Relax.... ;)

seriously wut the ###### is going on here

last thing we need to do is talk s%$#!

may god help us by hoping the Spanish media either avoids Toure statements or just laugh at it and brush it to the side

i hope real doesn't find out

last thing we need to do is awake a sleeping giant

TOURE IS RITE, WHY SHOULD WE GO TO SPAIN EXPECTING TO LOSE. SCREW THAT. IS ESPANYOL OR CELTA VIGO A BETTER TEAM THAN US. WE MIGHT WIN OR WE MIGHT LOSE BUT IF WE GO THERE KNOWING WERE GONNA LOSE THEN WE HAVE NO CHANCE. ROSENBERG IS BEHIND US, AND HONESTLY THAT GAME WAS JUST VERY UNLUCKY FOR US. WE COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME 5-0 IF WE HAD THE BOUNCES. THE ONLY THING THAT SCARES ME ABOUT OLY IDS THE DEFENSE, BUT OFFENSIVELLY I THINK ITS THE BEST OLY TEAM IN YEARS.

TOURE IS RITE, WHY SHOULD WE GO TO SPAIN EXPECTING TO LOSE. SCREW THAT. IS ESPANYOL OR CELTA VIGO A BETTER TEAM THAN US. WE MIGHT WIN OR WE MIGHT LOSE BUT IF WE GO THERE KNOWING WERE GONNA LOSE THEN WE HAVE NO CHANCE. ROSENBERG IS BEHIND US, AND HONESTLY THAT GAME WAS JUST VERY UNLUCKY FOR US. WE COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME 5-0 IF WE HAD THE BOUNCES. THE ONLY THING THAT SCARES ME ABOUT OLY IDS THE DEFENSE, BUT OFFENSIVELLY I THINK ITS THE BEST OLY TEAM IN YEARS.

he may be right but this is not a mentality you want to go public with...he should keep his mouth shut to the media and just think it in his mind and express it to his teammates...he prolly should focus on working hard first, then causing zymia later

he may be right but this is not a mentality you want to go public with...he should keep his mouth shut to the media and just think it in his mind and express it to his teammates...he prolly should focus on working hard first, then causing zymia later

you're absolutely right. he shouldn't say something like that, but what di you expect in greece? the papers need stuff like that to sell their daily amount. and most of the times some fans even believe it.

but he is right too. why not hope for a good result? real is a very good team, but they aren't at their best at the moment. so if our team plays their best match by far next week there might be the chance of getting a good result.

the difference this year is that we have started off badly, maybe this is what we need to wake our selves up.. in previous years years we start off well and then lose the plot later on in the group stage..

why do pao supporters continually bag my beloved club..?

Anything can happen in football..

Archived