Phantis Forums

Panic time

thrylos

After the PAOK coach left, I'm hearing that Bajevits might go to Panathinaikos and that Sollied should be fired and Santos is on hot water.

THIS IS A JOKE :tdown:

The reason Greek sports do not, and will not, go forward is because of the lack of vision that many presidents have and the fans being idiots. Granted not everyone is like this but te big picture has to be seen.

I like what the PAO coach is doing. I like what Sollied is doing. I like what Santos is doing.

To the AEK fans that got upset with Nikolaidis, grow up and stop your whinning.

Greece also needs to have strong teams outside of Athens and Thessaloniki.

Build a strong:

OFI

Larissa

Panahaiki

Xanthi (actually they are the exception to the teams from the eparhia)

Beroia

Lebadiakos

Drama

Serres

Gianena

Build better stadiums. Attract the family not just the fanatic fan.

Ahhhhh, to vent :gr:

I doubt Santos would be fired, he was the reason we go Cesar, Alves and assuncao. He's doing just fine as of now, AEK has yet to lose. Melasani was really unlucky, I mean PAO were missing key players and the team sems very unsettled ever since getting Biscan and Conceicao. I think they need more time. Sollied is still trying things out, is doing fantastic in league, but unlucky in CL.

I don't know why PAOK fired the coach(he needed more time), but maybe it had to do with getting lotthars in my opinion.

Well said though, teams need more patience and more fans.

Santos fired??? Bajevic to PAO??? this is all garbage.....

Santos especially.....he is really good for AEK. Demis knows that. He is on the long run plan and AEK are growing slowly slowly.....they are gonna be pretty damn good in a few years.. Demis is the best thing to happen to AEK.

as for Ksanthi and Larisa.....they DO have good teams!!!

Larissa and Xanthi are good this year (Xanthi has been good for a whil now). What I want to see is these teams have a chance at winning the league. The last 20 somehwat years there have only been 3 teams with a year-in-year-out chance of winning (OSFP, PAO, AEK).

Larissa has been out of Div 1 for a few years now. They did win it once though.

Archived