Phantis Forums

Caplar is over and out!

slick13

Josef Caplar has been fired by the management of panionios.

the 5-0 defeat by frinos was simply too much.

in my opinion they should also fire a couple of players, they where a total disgrace.

I mean when u get a golden opportunity to play at karaiskakis without spectators and only bring home 5 goals then there is something wrong.

akkous BEOS

typical over-reaction. the guy only just turned up, yuo cant judge him on two matches. if he was the right man in the summer when he was emlpoyed, he cant be that bad already...

looks like we'll be fighting to keep head above water now, plus have a huge pay off to him around our necks. not looking good...

Did he really only manage for two games? Hadn't realised he'd only joined in the summer - how many manager's is that in the past few years? Crazy.

I agree it was stupid to sack him so soon. We got a poor draw on the first day of the season, but did they expect to go to Olympiacos and win? We were always likely to lose - 5-0 was obviously poor, but if you're going to pay out someone's contract like we'll have to now, then we should have given him a better chance than that.

It's a very dangerous thing to let the player's dictate who the manager is, so if he was sacked because the dressing room turned against him, then that's worrying. Look at Real Madrid and the mess they've got into because they let the players decide when they want a new manager. Not good at all.

On a brighter note, what's our new home shirt like?

Archived