Phantis Forums

Thank the team

I started this topic in hope of people just dropping in and expressing their gratefullness for "the team"..... i have only just realised what these members do for us in the background and how much time they put into streaming just for all of us to be able to watch from our PC's.... They do THIS for us, while instead they could just sit back relax and watch for themselves.... I'd like to congratulate them (u know who u are) and thank you for making this all possible.... KEEP IT UP!!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Dido from me guys. All I can say is that we trully appreciate the time and effort that you put into the links that you provide us with. I hope that you realize how much we trully appreciate your effort. For me personally, my fondest soccer memories are from my grandfather describing the "idea" behind the formation of the AEK soccer club, and the link between my heritage and the history of AEK. Now, every time I watch a match it is really more than a mere game, and I know that fans of the other three big clubs have same recollections. As such, on behalf of all those of us who live oceans away from the land of our ancestors I would like to express my deepest gratitude for the effort that you put in allowing me to remember the struggle and effort of people such as my grandfather.

Once again,

Thank You "Team"

Congratulations and many thanks to the great phantis team for:

(1) The excellent broacasts ! :nw:

(2) The clear and precise directions to all viewers ! :nw:

(3) The kindness and patience of the team members to help in-experienced viewers :nw:

(4) The free provision of the broadcasts :nw:

(5) The friendliness, approachability and good-will of the great phantis team :nw:

Keep up the great work guys and let us know whether we can help you.

Georgios

Guest gastone_1978

This is probably the only Forum over the Web, where all the Greek fans from all different greek Teams are united for the same purpose. Ain't this amazing?

We thank you on behalf of all of us who are behind this :)

Even though I haven't yet utilized this feature yet, I must offer a huge and sincere thanks to Spiro, gastone 1978, and anyone else involved with the Sopcast and streaming of games for us omogenia. The patience, effort, and consideration in offering this to Phantis members is above and beyond the call of duty.

ZHITO ELLAS :tup: :nw: :gr: :gr: :gr: !

Archived