Phantis Forums

AEK-Iraklis

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

This Sunday, we take on Iraklis in an empty OAKA. The team needs a strong start, for Iraklis got embarrassed by newly promoted Akratitos in the opening week. Hopefully, Santos starts a line-up that works, with a system all players are comfortable with. ELA AEKARA MOU!!!! I say 2-0 win yia tin Enosi.... :tup:

Ego leo 2-0 me Lumbe kai Sezar. Tha einai kalo paixnidi afou ta paidia einai etoima. Kali nikh kai that ta poume thn Kyriaki. AEKARA OLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :tup: :tup:

I am the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ego eipa Lumbe kai Sezar kai afto egine!!!!!! BRAVO AEKARA!!!! Ante kai etsi me tin Zenit :box: :box: :tup: :tup:

Mate there is no need for that in here.....

i jst stated what i thought, this is a forum right???

P.S what happen last week with you guys :LOL: (see i can be a little kid to :rolleyes: )

Hey man i was just kidding. No hard feelings. Just trying to be funny. Sorry if i offended you.. Anyways good luck on Wensday in the CL

:la:

He is good but only for Greece. I think with Vensliski comeing in he will take over the staring job from Soares and Soares will be limited to a Sub or the Kipelo. That is my opinion. He is good but NOT for Europe.......... ;)

Archived