Phantis Forums

tickets for denmark-Greece

slick13

i live in denmark but i can not get a ticket cause the game is sold out!

but i know that epo was given about 2000 tickets but i dont know where to get any of these :( :(

so the greek section will be for about 2000 fans but i can simply not figure out why they(epo) did not make some available for us greeks living here, a friend of mine told me that almost no tickets have been given to the greek union here in denmark less than 10 or something like that!

Not only is this a mystery but it's a damn shame that EPO hasn't already stepped up and offered tickets to any Greeks that want to see the match in Denmark.

This next match w/ the Danes is the key in order for our team to make it to Germany and you would think that they would be able to pull something together and make or really CREATE a HUGE crowd in Denamark in order to support our team and our Country.

DAMN SHAME EPO!

i have just talked to some other greeks here in denmark and 1 said that the danish FA had about 200 tickets reserved for greeks living in denmark but epo demanded also to get them :angry:

so now he(1 of mine greek friends) has called epo and on monday he will get tickets for all those who stops by his greek restaurant and write their full name on a list and also pay the amount.

what a rush :P

so now we must win this game :gr: :gr: :tup: :nw: :nw:

• 2 weeks later...

i live in denmark but i can not get a ticket cause the game is sold out!

but i know that epo was given about 2000 tickets but i dont know where to get any of these :( :(

so the greek section will be for about 2000 fans but i can simply not figure out why they(epo) did not make some available for us greeks living here, a friend of mine told me that almost no tickets have been given to the greek union here in denmark less than 10 or something like that!

Slick,

Seeing you live in Denmark....I persume you speak and read the language. There is a website www.onside.dk that was a lot of info concerning the Danish league and NT.

Unfortunately, I do not read the language. Is there any useful info that can be shared in this forum. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I live in Denmark. I've tried contacting EPO.. nothing. I've tried the www.onside.dk site and nothing! I've tried everything! If anyone knows how to get 2 tickets for me and my friend I would appriciate it....

Hellas gera gera kai g*m* ta mo*nia!!!

Please help...

Olsen, just said that it's easier to become european champions than qualify to the world cup. He also added that the greek players aren't on the same level as the danish players. He underestimate us... like hell!!!

That will maybe be a good thing!

u dam right Greek players aren't on of the same level as the Danish

Greeks are a level or 2 higher then the danes

###### this s%$#! no Charisteas no matter wut we will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Olsen says that the greek team is playing like the flintstones or soomething like that.

I got tikets for saturday and trust me, the atmosphere at Parken will be worse than hell....

He's said so many rediculous things about us and now it's time for some payback....

I can confirm that they have called Andreasen (Werder Bremen) to the trainning camp. Helveg and Gravgaard are both a little bit injured and it's unsure if they will be ready.

Comment: Both Andreasen and Helveg stink, so i don't care who plays... maybe Andreasen as he doesn't have any experience.

On the other hand Søren Larsen will start for Denmark in front and that is a HUGE problem....

I can confirm that they have called Andreasen (Werder Bremen) to the trainning camp. Helveg and Gravgaard are both a little bit injured and it's unsure if they will be ready.

Comment: Both Andreasen and Helveg stink, so i don't care who plays... maybe Andreasen as he doesn't have any experience.

On the other hand Søren Larsen will start for Denmark in front and that is a HUGE problem....

who are u i also live in denmark and have gotten a ticket via hellas restaurant1

christos the owner had arranged to call epo and that way he got all the tickets for the people who dropped by his restuarant prepaid and also wrote their name :D

i am gonna be in his restaurent from atleast 1600-1630 on saturday to drink some beers before we go of to parken.

btw if dellas or kyrgiakos plays they will kill larsen :box: :box:

Me and my friend live in Aalborg. I don't know the restaurant. But if you write the adress, we will also stop by so we all can go together.

I really don't hope there will be any trouble with the danes before the game. We have to get inside and support our counttry as much as posible. They will need us!!!!

Me and my friend live in Aalborg. I don't know the restaurant. But if you write the adress, we will also stop by so we all can go together.

I really don't hope there will be any trouble with the danes before the game. We have to get inside and support our counttry as much as posible. They will need us!!!!

there will be no fighting greek and danish people come along just fine.

btw they travel every summer to our country.

pm me with youre mobile number

Now Olsen says that the greek team is playing like the flintstones or soomething like that.

I got tikets for saturday and trust me, the atmosphere at Parken will be worse than hell....

He's said so many rediculous things about us and now it's time for some payback....

can anybody tell me who is Olsen ?

it doesn't matter who he is

this ###### guy talks alot of s%$#!

talks a big game and he better back it up

remember when these 2 teams met up last time

he was talking alot of s%$#! before the game and during the game where he got thrown out

on the other side King Otto is calm cool and collective

he is only worried about his team and does everything with class

Otto will put these players in position to succeed but the must execute accordingly

pare niki Elladara mas!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear south neighbours,

Please accept the deepest condoliences for your loss tonight from the Land of Eagles. I'm really happy that the loss you received on September 4th, 2004 in Tirana, Albania was really worthy for your discualification in WM Germany 2006. Albania was not Portugal on that day and you deserved that loss. It's very easy to win, but it's really difficult to maintain it. The blood of our fan, Gramos Palushi, killed by you greeks, on September 4th, 2004, during the celebration of our victory in your country, called for revange and that happened tonight. Your arrogance and brutality passed the limits and I wish you've learned the lesson. I wish you'll be in the same group with us for the qualifications of Euro 2008 and we will have the pleasure to beat you again and disqualify you with the same satisfaction as now :tup:.

Bye, bye Greece :band:

PS. You can freely go to holidays now, because I really think you need a good rest B) :artist: :LOL:

Can you believe this guy???

This is coming from a guy whose national team has been ABSOLUTELY futile in its 75 year history. Albania has never qualified for ANY tournament ever. We would love to play you in Euro 2008 and watch you, once again, not qualify.

And what do u mean Albania was the reason why we were knocked out??? Even if Greece had defeated Albania in Albania, Greece would have STILL not qualified. The Ukarine loss at home was the biggest loss.

So, dont flatter yourself. We are STILL the Euro champs for the next 2 and half years and we should now focus on Euro 2008 where we must qualify to defend our Cup. Also, we are the current Eurobasket champs, the previous Olympic host, the current Eurovision winner, and the next Eurovision host. Albania is only number one when you take every sports list that Albania is on and turn it upside down.

So, despite the WC exclusion, this is still an exciting time for Greece so all of us Greeks should stilll celebrate.

Oh, by the way, my team in WC 2006 is Serbia. So, all the Greeks will support them

Posted Image

Guest Protathlitis

well done albania. on other forums ive heard albanians saying they will lose to turkey on purpose with pride

bravo sas. be proud that youve made a national past time out of bending over, whether it be in WW2, Balkan wars or any other time in your history.

you have earnt your title well: Albania, whore of the balkans

FORZA SHQIPTAR FORZA GETTING BENT OVER

Archived