Phantis Forums

APOEL-PAO (Friendly)

Guest gastone_1978

I am curious to see how they are going to play. The quality has dropped to 60%, hopefully everyone is watching smoothly...that's what happens when only some of us seed :(..anyway opefully the network will not collapse.

Enjoy the game

Guest gastone_1978

all the strikers are playing with their national team. So nai 5-6 come from the first team.

0-1 panathinaikos scored at the 74th min. Nice goal from a player coming from the youth team.

Well done guys stream is ok..... uhm im downloading less than im uploading is tht a good thing? basically my upload on the netmeter is generally always higher than my download..... hope im helping.... Ganzef top player.... one of my best mates in athens plays with him in the erasitexnes.... he tells me Ganzef will b come a great player soon.... ante na doume kana neo na anevainei sto protathlma mas......

Guest gastone_1978

Alex the upload speed on netmeter should be equally high or even higher sometimes than the download one. That is what we call a healthy seeder.

Thnx for following the rules chap.

Enjoy athlitiki kyriaki now

Cheers re gastone.... Ok thts great! :tup: this would never of happened without ur guys easy rules.... Im useless at ths kind of PC stuff but ur rules and directons were great.... Thanx to the "team" for all this great stuff..... keep it up.... TO newcomers: paidia im hopeless at this stuff but following the rules i have apparently done well so just listen to the "team" who make this all possible with great directions and help. :nw: :nw: :nw: Bravo paidia

Guest gastone_1978

For me it buffered every 2 min or so but then cleared up.... it did this constantly.... i dunno if it was becoz not every1 was seeding or whateva.... but none the less i cant complain... good job guys  :tup:

trifilara that was because not everyone was seeding you r correct, which is why the quality has dropeed to 55%, which is why it was cutting you off every 2 mins.

Can't do anything about the irresponsible ones. Sorry :(..only thing I can do is keep them for myself and a few others :(

gastone_1978... there is no need to say sorry... it wasnt at all a complaint...

im just telling u what happened.... and its a pitty that no every1 is following the rules to make it better for every1... <_<

The fact that i could watch this match... and previous matches from the comfort of my own home is more than enough.... its just a pitty more pll cant say a simple thank you for the job u guys are doing to make this happen!!!

If pll follow the rules it makes it easier for every1 else and the service u guys are providing runs alot smoother!! B)

so once again.... thanks :tup:

Archived