PAO-OSFP live.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gastone_1978

if you download sopcast copy paste

sop://sop.sopcast.org:29019/channel-2867

DID YOU READ THE FIRST POSTS????????? READ THEM WE SAID EVERYTHNG THERE MAN

guys we r 138 connected and everything works PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gastone_1978

Even though I feel sad for my team that we r a goal behind at the first half, I am totally satisfied that 145 Greek Patriots (so far) can enjoy the game and share this through the network without ANY LAG.

Spread the instructions on how to use SOPCAST to everyone!

Xairetismata apo Vermont, USA

To proto mou post einai euxaristirio....Molis anakalipsa to site psaxnontas sto internet gia enan tropo na do ton agona. Teleio timing....

Euxaristoume gia tin dieukolinsi

nikitas stamatopoulos

Y.G. Den exei kai megali simasia o agonas simera giati i AEKARA tha kerdisei to protathlima outos i allos.

Guest gastone_1978

Xairetismata apo Vermont, USA

To proto mou post einai euxaristirio....Molis anakalipsa to site psaxnontas sto internet gia enan tropo na do ton agona. Teleio timing....

Euxaristoume gia tin dieukolinsi

nikitas stamatopoulos

Y.G. Den exei kai megali simasia o agonas simera giati i AEKARA tha kerdisei to protathlima outos i allos.

opws to kerdizei ta teleftaia 10 xronia :LOL:

Nasai kala nikita gia ta kala sou logia pantws. Ki emeis efxaristoume paidia pou tirete tis odigies kai kratame ena kalo network wste na doume ton agwna oloi

Great work guys, you are the best, I live in Heraklion Crete myself but the option to watch a game like this at home is always welcome. I hope everything worked out fine.

Even though i turned off my firewall (just to be safe) and opened the port on my router, i had very little upload speed. almost always under 1 kb/s. Was that my fault?

If i must find a negative it would have to be that i wish the feed was more than 102 Kb/s

Keep up the excellent work.

by the way, Morris should not be let on a football field again.

Guest gastone_1978

Great work guys, you are the best, I live in Heraklion Crete myself but the option to watch a game like this at home is always welcome. I hope everything worked out fine.

Even though i turned off my firewall (just to be safe) and opened the port on my router, i had very little upload speed. almost always under 1 kb/s. Was that my fault?

If i must find a negative it would have to be that i wish the feed was more than 102 Kb/s

Keep up the excellent work.

by the way, Morris should not be let on a football field again.

obviously u didn't open the ports if your upload speed was so low. both TCP and UPD ports 29019 should be open. Furthermore if you have a firewall open, you should turn it off as the router's firewall is always better than any other firewall software out there. Anyhow the 29019 port should be open, and the router has its own firewall remember that, so nothing to worry.

Also you need to have at least 128Kb/s UPLOAD Speed for such a stream. especially if we decide to upgrade our streaming quality you need to have a better or equally fast Upload connection as the stream so you can SHARE. Please follow these instructions or our service will DIE and we wil lsimply keep it for ourselves

Archived