Phantis Forums

PAO-OSFP live.

Ok guys... This is it!

We are not going to wait if ERT-Sat will show the game or not. "The team" here at Phantis takes action and will give you the game live from OAKA Olympic Stadium at 21.00 Gre time (2.00pm EST) this coming Sunday!

Of course there is nothing better than having the game on your tv screen but if the game won't be televised or if you live in a part of the world that you don't have access to ERT-Sat (North American feed) you are very welcome to join us. For free!

There is only one catch! A very little one! You have to follow the instructions below in order for the game to be viewable. Failure to do so will result in cancelling the broadcast and all future broadcasts from "the team". This is a warning. :box:

The game will be streamed via Sopcast client. Sopcast is compatible only with Windows so if someone has another operating system he better find another pc to watch.

In order to watch the game you have to have Sop and Windows Media Player installed in your computer

1. Go here: http://www.sopcast.org/ to download the latest version of Sop. Install. Open Sopcast and let it run for a few minutes so Windows can automatically configure and open certain ports. Close Sopcast.

2. If you need Windows Media Player go here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/

Follow the directions below. Do not skip anything if you want to watch the game safely.

3. You have to make sure that port 29019 in your pc is open. To open port 29019 do the following: Go to START-SETTINGS-CONTROL PANEL-NETWORK CONNECTIONS and right click on your connection. Click on PROPERTIES, click on the ADVANCED tab. Under Windows Firewall click on SETTINGS. In the new window click on EXCEPTIONS.

Make sure all the "SoP Client" squares are checked. Now click on ADD PORT. Name the new option UPLOAD and under PORT NUMBER put 29019. If you have a choise for LOCAL and INTERNET put 29019 on both. If you also have a choice for TCP, check it. Click OK untill you get out.

Now you are ready to watch! The links to follow will be posted in the Internet and Multimedia section of our forums ( http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...p?showforum=145 ) by a member of "the team" in a new topic half an hour before kick off time!

Copy/Paste the newly posted link to your web browser (not to the Sopcast software browser) and Sop will open automatically. Then Windows Media Player will open and you'll be ready to watch.

Enjoy!!!

P.S: If you are a student try not to watch the game using a university connection. Universities rarely let you open ports. If you cannot open port 29019 and you connect, you will brake the link and NOBODY will be able to watch! If you will be the one to brake the connection next time you won't be included in the "streaming club" (we have the ability to ban certain people with low IQ)

If you cannot open port 29019 PM me and I'll give you another option to watch the game. We are preparing a second stream only for people who cannot open the port to give them the opportunity to watch without killing the main stream.

Please post any questions in this topic, in public so others can learn from them. We'll be glad to answer them.

I will also be answering your Pms until Saturday night EST as I won't have access to a pc on Sunday all day.

This will be a major test of how much discipline the greeks can show. If everything goes well we will be streaming all major soccer games. For free. Do not just click on a button and expect to watch. Follow the rules.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gastone_1978

Guys just read the instructions if you do not know them as to how to open and work with sopcast, and do not hesitate to ask us anything. The stream will be out there tomorrow. We will let you know at least an hour before the game starts so we can establish a good network between us. Just remember 29019 port has to be open if you are behind a router. also download netlimiter to make sure you upload during your connection as netlimiter will show you sharing level during the connection.

Good luck to both teams (mostly PAO..no hard feelings on that) and I hope we watch a good and exciting game from the two biggest club in our country.

Guest gastone_1978

By the way an kapoia stigmi keisei to SOPCAST opws ekane to coolstreaming kapote vreika backup programma paromio me to SOPCAST :) pou borei na kanei akrivws tin idia douleia :tup:

Hi Guys,

I have tried to follow your instruction on how to open port 29019 without success. I am running Windows NT and cannot find where to open the port.

Please advise so I can watch the Olympiako Panathinaiko game

you need to config your firewall opening port 29019 and allowing socast to conect to internet....if you are behind a router (home or uni) check my post here http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...opic=6763&st=25 in order to open your ports you can find info how to do it here www.portforward.com ...for router http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm for firewall http://firewalling.com/routers.htm have a look there and post again if you still need help....but i think you ll be ok

PEOPLE REMEMBER FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IF PROBLEMS ARISE BECAUSE SOME WANT "TZABA TZODA ME ENA CLICK XORIS NA PROSPATHISOUN NA VOITHISOUN"(by spiros, mi me piasoun kai gia plagiarism) THS EFFORT WILL STOP....AND IT WOULD BE PITTY....JUST TRUST THE ONES WHO GIVE ADVISE....THERE ARE REASONS FOR DOING IT

nomizo... oti polla diaforetika post exoun anoixei re paidia 2 tha itan arketa ena gia stream ka iena gia tv....kai sinexizoume an thelo kati den xreiazete na anoigo neo diavazo kai ti exei ipothi apo ta alla paidia etsi?

Guest gastone_1978

LEPON TO MATCH LIVE TWRA APO:

kANTE TO COPY PASTE STON BROWSER SAS KAI THA ANOIKSEI AFTOMATA TO SOPCAST

sop://sop.sopcast.org:29019/channel-2867

LEPON GIA TELEFTAIA FORA.

OSOI EISTE PISW APO ROUTER ANOIKSTE TO 29019 PORT

OSOI ETSE PISW APO UNIVERSITIES MIN SYNDETHITE GIATI DEN THA KANETE RELAY

OSOI DEN EISTE PISW APO ROUTER DEN XREAZETAI NA ANOIKSETE TIPOTA

KATEVASTE TO NETLIMITER GIA NA VLEPETE TO HEALTH OF YOUR CONNECTION

ADE EFXOMAI KALO MATCH KAI APO TIS DYO OMADES

Hi all! I've been following this forum for a a year now but this is my first post! Great work by all of you! Just a couple of questions. I 've downloaded sopcast, open my port and now I am connected and seems to be running smoothly. I am no guru in port forwarding but I 'm guessing since I can watch the game my setup is alright...My router has both TCP and UDP port forwarding. Now I have only opened TCP..Do I need to open the UDP as well or since I am watching the game everything is setup ok?

Guest gastone_1978

paides pass the instructions on this to others as well. (Ports to open, software to download, connection requirements)

And from our part we promise you to show all the important games. Ethniki ellados, Champions league, Uefa cup Eurobasket ktlp ktlp..just help us and transfer the instructions to new member PLSSSSSSS

I cannot answer all the questions in one day!

OH AND REMEMBER WE DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING FOR THAT. In other words this is not a business we r just trying to help ourselves and the rest of the omogeneia for missing important football games all this time long.

I opened the port and running SOPCast...The video looks great to me in Windows Media Player.and with almost no buffering yet.......but in Sopcast its telling my upload is 0Kbps. Is that ok? just want to know if I am doing it the right way and not just leeching.

Also I noticed that the person has changed channels a couple of times. Does this mean that we could watch games on Alpha as well? Like tomorrows AEK match?

Guest gastone_1978

I opened the port and running SOPCast...The video looks great to me in Windows Media Player.and with almost no buffering yet.......but in Sopcast its telling my upload is 0Kbps. Is that ok? just want to know if I am doing it the right way and not just leeching.

Also I noticed that the person has changed channels a couple of times. Does this mean that we could watch games on Alpha as well? Like tomorrows AEK match?

Only important games will be shown my friend. Downlaod netlimiter to see if you are a leecher or not. It will show you wehther you are uploading anything or not.

Open both TCP UPD ports if behind a router

Poli megali evresitexnia !!!!!!!! :tup:

Pola mpravo kai sinxaritiria se olous tous sintelestes tis ideas kai praksis

POLLA EVXARISTO :D

P.S. Me ton tropo pou egine to evrima den tha exoume fenetai sto mellon kati P.M. me private pou ipirxan sto parelthon apo kati kalopaida kai pou den to krivo me eknevrizan tromera :angry:

leipame pou sto leo alla kapoia apo auta kalopeda einai pou kanoun auto pou ginete tora.......ta pm ginontan gia ton aplo logo oti o kosmos den akolouthouse odigies.....mi nomizeis an kai edo ginei to idio ta pm tha epistrepsoun...... ;)

.............. minutes so Windows can automatically configure and open certain ports. Close Sopcast.

2. If you need Windows Media Player go here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/

Follow the directions below. Do not skip anything if you want to watch the game safely

3. You have to make sure that port 29019 in your pc is open. To open port 29019 do the following: Go to START-SETTINGS-CONTROL PANEL-NETWORK ...............

NO WONDER I GOT A BLACK EYE AT THE END OF THE MATCH!!!!!! I PROBABLY MISSED SOMETHING!!!!! :LOL: :box: :LOL:

Archived