Phantis Forums

Upcoming Season

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

As we start getting closer to kick-off next Monday in Peristeri....I'm extremely excited about this season's team. Although we didn't have the blockbuster names in signings like Oly and PAO, i think our team will surprise once again this season. Our defense looks solid with Moras :box: and Alexopolous in the middle, midfield is strong with Katsouranis, Ivic, Sanko, etc, and our front line should be able to score lots of goals with Venglinsky, Lakis, Lymbe, and Cesar. Don't be surprised if AEK over-achieves again this season and makes a run for the double!!! Bravo Santos, Nikolaidis, kai Ivic.......Pame yia Protathlima!!!!! :tup:

apart from biscan i believe venglinsky is the biggest name signing in this yerars off season. dani was dead...

i believe we have a good team. and we havwe the best coach. i would be happy if we reach a champions league spot and do well in europe.

Dani is dead

the season hasn't started yet and your already underestimating his capabilities

he did score a goal v Kallithea today but its only a warm up

but i think AEK will finish second in the Greek league this season behind yours truly

OLYMPIAKOS

I will try. I read it in Greece in either Ora or Score live. I brought some of the papers back from my trip, and I will see if it is in there or not. Otherwise, maybe I can go back thru the web sites archives over the past month or so... hopefully I can dig it up.

nevertheless, if you are AEK and play in the A ethniki and you are NOT playing to win the protathlima... something is wrong.

Paidia einai entaxei na leme gia protathlima alla kalo tha einai na perimenoume ligaki. To keirio thema einai na paei o kosmos tis AEK sto geipedo opos perisy kai an xasoume paixnidia na min stenaxorithoume kai then pame sto gipedo. AEKARA GIA PANTA STIS XARES KAI STHS LEIPES. PAME GIA PROTATHLIMA VAZELOI KAI GAVROI!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

I will try. I read it in Greece in either Ora or Score live. I brought some of the papers back from my trip, and I will see if it is in there or not. Otherwise, maybe I can go back thru the web sites archives over the past month or so... hopefully I can dig it up.

nevertheless, if you are AEK and play in the A ethniki and you are NOT playing to win the protathlima... something is wrong.

My search of papers that I brought home with me was mute. So I will dig online for archives... Nevertheless, there is no prim given for anything but first or second place... even a UEFA cup birth is not rewarded. So that tells me about expectations....

Archived