Phantis Forums

Kazakhstan - Greece in Australia

The WC qualifying game between Kazakhstan and Greece will take place on September 7. Kick-off time is 23:00 AEST in Australia, and the game will be available through Setanta Closed Circuit TV.

Here are the venues that will show the game:

Kazakhstan - Greece

Kick off times by State:

11pm (ACT, NSW, VIC & QLD)

10:30pm SA

9pm WA

SYDNEY:

The Castellorizian Club

440 Anzac Pde Kingsford

9663 3827

The Mythos Taverna

63 Norton St,

Leichhardt

(02) 9560 5869

MELBOURNE:

South Melbourne Soccer Club

Bob Jane Stadium

Albert Park

Albert Road Drv

(03) 9645 9797;

ADELAIDE

The Rosemont Hotel

24 HOUR SPORTS BAR 160

Hindley St

(08) 8221 5156;

PERTH

Floreat Athena Soccer Club

Britannia Rd

Mt Hawthorn

(08) 9242 1138 ;

BRISBANE

The Pig 'N' Whistle (Indooroopilly)

Musgrave Rd (cnr Station Rd)

(07) 3878 8899

siga tha ksipnisoume na doume kazakstan greece 20 bucks siga tin m*****a pffft lol,,,,,kazakstan peasants.....and greece playing piss weak,,,i wouldnt waste my time with that,,,greece is long gone,,,den imaste kalla katholou

we went to see greece ukraine in kazi club and tous malakes kathisane kato like they were at church,,,and sledging greece ,,,,,,,rent a crowd more like it

opios goustari na ksipnisi 4am na pai kazi club na di skotomeno mats me ksepolitous doesnt have a life looool,,,i guaruantee u they wont get 10 people at those games,,,,,after the disgracefull effort of the rent a crowd ilithie at kazi club,,,kathisane kato ,,like they were at kogarah church,,,,stin isixia kai mono vrisimata akougame,,,,ahh re rent a crowd malakes wake up to urselfs.

antoni, i just cant sranding next people bagging greece,,people that have got no idea about balla man,,,,guys that never been over to see games and have no real idea about greek soccer. I want them to win and im sure theyll win,,but id prefer to see the game agaisnt denmark then kazakstan lol. i can go watch local pub side for free than watch the rubbish kazakstan is gonna serve up.

antoni, i just cant sranding next people bagging greece,,people that have got no idea about balla man,,,,guys that never been over to see games and have no real idea about greek soccer. I want them to win and im sure theyll win,,but id prefer to see the game agaisnt denmark then kazakstan lol. i can go watch local pub side for free than watch the rubbish kazakstan is gonna serve up.

Choc13:

You shouldn't get too upset about these people because it looks like it ruins your enjoyment a little bit of watching soccer. Everyone faces this type of problem, no matter what the culture. I'm sure you know that all nationalities have alot more "bandwagon jumpers" than hardcore supporters, because it's much more difficult to live and die with your club/national team than it is to be a casual fan and to only pay attention when the team wins (and therefore when its fun).

Archived