Phantis Forums

Premier League

I know this is an unrelated topic in regards to Greek soccer but it concerns Greek TV....

Last week i managed to see the Charity Shield on ERT SAT (in Melbourne) between Chelsea and Arsenal live

so i was thinking possibly will this mean that ERT SAT will show other Premier Lewague games this season or was this a one off thing? IF anyone knows of any info etc most welcome...thanks

Guest gastone_1978

If you go to the Web TV Inernet media section of the Forum you will find all the Information to watch, Premier League, Scotish League, German League, Italian League, Spanish League, French League, Dutch League, Some Uefa and Champions League matches not shown on TV stations in the US ,Portuguese League, F1, Golf, Hockey and many other sports.

For a start try downloading the coolstreaming and log on ESPN Asia as it will show quite a few matches this weekend, but I recommend you download all the P2P-TV clients as you will have a wider variety of channels to chose from.

I know this is an unrelated topic in regards to Greek soccer but it concerns Greek TV....

Last week i managed to see the Charity Shield on ERT SAT (in Melbourne) between Chelsea and Arsenal live

so i was thinking possibly will this mean that ERT SAT will show other Premier Lewague games this season or was this a one off thing? IF anyone knows of any info etc most welcome...thanks

that is very doubtful. im sure some other channels have the rights to prem matches esp in australia and USA...also why would ERT waste their time with that??? they should show GREEK matches..living abroad i prefer even an ionikos match over most premiership matches....

ert showed this match because it was the charity shield---tv rights arent the same for the premeirshipp.......just like tonight ANT1 (regular not Sat) will show the Spanish Super Cup....

Guest gastone_1978

Good point drakos13, but there are times where everyone deserves or prefers watching some quality football. Ain't that right?

Good point drakos13, but there are times where everyone deserves or prefers watching some quality football. Ain't that right?

ert shows quality football.

the stadiums arent pretty or full but watch the pitch and there is quality. Greek league is in the top 10 in europe........we have some great players and young talents and the league is moving up...

if i was paying for greek tv i wouldnt want them to show portsomuth-randomham every sunday i would want GREEK games.......kallithea-atromitos to me is more entertaing...and isnt that far behind to be honest...

Archived