Phantis Forums

Xoutos to start along side Haristea

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What debate?  I am not debating anyone, man.  You cant be bloody serious.  Who is Drakos, your god?  I have admitted that I made a mistake with Amanatidi, and I thank you for correcting me.  One favour I ask though, just stop writing your stupidity man, its making me naucious.  :blink:

ive cought you out mate, since u recognise that all i did was point out a mistake that you made and since u said u thanked me (which u didnt)

then why on earth do u keep on bringing up my name in all ur posts?? read everythin u wrote and when u reffered to the "dumb pao members" u mention my name???

u jst stated that all i did was point our ur mistake which u didnt take offence to, however u keep on reffering to me as if im drakos and im debating you???

i jst ripped u, and i feel the same way when i read ur constant childish behavour because all ur doing is sucking everyone down with you (including me when i didnt even say anything against u, jst corrected you)...

Just corrected me? Go back and read Vasilios posts and Drakos13. All I said along is Xoutos should be given a chance in the Ethniki like he has in the past if you can recall. Some of you are saying that he should not but this is your opinion, and all the best. My concern is not you or Drakos13 or Pao123, nor Vasilios. My concern is the Ethniki, and how we are in danger of not qualifying for Germany 2006. Maybe we could instill Xoutos in the squad and see what he can do, because he is on form at Inter. Maybe he can do something for the Ethniki in our remaining games. This is what I have said all along!. You can rip me all you want re Hollywood because I understand how aharistoi Pao fans are, and I feel very sorry for you. What a shame.

Just corrected me? Go back and read Vasilios posts and Drakos13. All I said along is Xoutos should be given a chance in the Ethniki like he has in the past if you can recallYou can rip me all you want re Hollywood because I understand how aharistoi Pao fans are, and I feel very sorry for you.

What debate? I am not debating anyone, man. You cant be bloody serious. Who is Drakos, your god? I have admitted that I made a mistake with Amanatidi, and I thank you for correcting me. One favour I ask though, just stop writing your stupidity man, its making me naucious. :blink:

man what the ###### is your problem? we just explained to u why xoutos doesnt deserve a chance in our opinion and u reply with insults and caling us bullshit names and cant come up with a reason why he should be called up other than scoring in the Leicster friendly with Inter. The debate is about wether xoutos deserves a chance. We gave our side and you couldnt even present yours- you just insulted us.

and no vision for the ethniki? what am i the coach? i am a fan and want to see the team win everything, and with Xoutos up top thats simply not going to happen!

and seriously this has nothing to do with PAO or OSFP so why are people mentinoning it to take sides in arguements over the ethniki......?

everyone in this topic has rightfully ripped on you enough so lets just close out this topic....

and where is XXX-18T when you need him with those funny pictures he used to post in arguements like these? :LOL:

They rip me because they have nothing better to do. I did not rip anyone but simply gave an OPINION. Loup and some others did not seem to rip me when I gave my OPINION. By coincidence the majority was Pao fans that did not agree with my choice, and along with Vasilios who says "tou exei faei oi m alakia" because he has nothing informative to say. I respect everyone's opinion, and I have stated over and over that we are not scoring goals, and Xouto can maybe change this. He has been called up by Otto before, and maybe if given the chance he could help our team that needs goals desperately. Now if you are too illiterate to understand this file Drako than this is your problem. I have given my opinion just like you have, and I am sure you are no soccer expert. So get off the horse s hit, because you are beginning to stink.

They rip me because they have nothing better to do.  I did not rip anyone but simply gave an OPINION.  Loup and some others did not seem to rip me when I gave my OPINION.  By coincidence the majority was Pao fans that did not agree with my choice, and along with Vasilios who says "tou exei faei oi m alakia" because he has nothing informative to say.  I respect everyone's opinion, and I have stated over and over that we are not scoring goals, and Xouto can maybe change this.  He has been called up by Otto before, and maybe if given the chance he could help our team that needs goals desperately.  Now if you are too illiterate to understand this file Drako than this is your problem.  I have given my opinion just like you have, and I am sure you are no soccer expert.  So get off the horse s hit, because you are beginning to stink.

oi when r u gonna say sorry mate?? u know ur wrong because u stated it and u had no right in usuing my name in ur examples of "idiot pao fans" when i clearly jst stated facts to you and you know u were wrong by recognising it!!!!

Dnt be shallow man!!! say u made a mistake by reffering to me as an idiot and using my name.... Also if u dnt belive me read 3-4 posts up and ull see the example of you usuing me in 70% of ur posts and u addmiting that all i did was correct u on facts.... Also for drakos sake read everything u wrote which is also is in my post (3-4 posts up) and see how u offered ur opinon by calling everyone idiots, dumb asses ect... and if u can read carefully(which i doubt u will), u didnt offer ur opinon all u did was state a bold statement without backin it up and when some one question you all u did was shoot them down and insault them and avoide there valid question/accusations about why choutos shouldnt b in the NT.....

You my friend r a shallow person who isnt really smart and are an Ass hole period... Alll you do is read a post twist it around and make it look like were insaulting you where in fact ur insaulting us... You make a mistake which by the way i go to all the trouble in prooving your wrong and yet u ignore it because u dnt wanna admit to ur mistake which makes u a shallow man... then finnaly u ignore everyones quesitioining/valid points (because when u open up a topic like this, its gonna raise some eye brows and questions) by doing double stantards in pretending u answerd them which makes u an a**hole...

What i cant understand is that this is a NT forum and everyone has an opinon why do u have any right to insault someone (read ur posts mate) or provoke them with ur stupidity??? we all have the same goal in the end and that it wanting the NT to do well period....

Now dnt ignore this post nor jst pick out the insaults and use them as part of ur amo ahainst me... i want you to admit ur mistake against me and say sorry for it since i went to all the trouble to prove u wrong and then ill leave u alone and wont say any more in this topic...

DO IT!

I am the most unshallow person you will find re file..Whats this gibberish Hollywood? You have too much time on your hands it looks like. But, I'll give you two words you should understand "Sorry shithead" I am sorry for opening a topic, and offering my opinion to a bunch of "soccer experts?" :LOL: . Read back and realize that Vasilios stated "tou exei faei oi m alakia" because I simply offered my OPINION. Never used the word dumb a sses, which I should now that I understand what language you speak.. I know that I have not made a mistake, and who are you to correct my opinion, or Drakos13, or Pao123 or Vasilios. I respect everyone's insight, but don't respect people saying I have no clue of what I am saying because I said Xoutos should get a try on the Ethniki. And it will be a day in hell before I apologize to you because you say so.. Topic closed.

i knew u would reject/ignore my proof.... You did what i expected you to do and that is pick out a couple of statements that were in ur intrest and ignore the rest that werent....

Face it u r shallow my friend, cant own up to ur mistakes shows us ur true colours....

like u said topic close, im not gonna waste my time any more:

..relax boys and call it a day. ;)

Good idea. Topic closed.

If you want to continue discussing the actual issue open another thread, but if it turns out to be another name calling contest, don't even bother.

Archived