Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Wisla Krakow

Lalin

Tragedy!!!I can't believe that we could loose we where so close...but PAO won the game and they are throug the CL and what could I say CONGRATULATION and I wish you all the best in the group stage B) You have a good tteam and I believe that with Olisadebe you can be a dark horse in that edition of CL.

That game was very close and both sides could go through and I must admit that in the first 30 minutes Wisla was a better side and we could score at least a goal but as you know we didn't <_< the last 15 min of the firs half belong to PAO but you also didn't score.At the begining Zienczuk could score but Galinovic made a great save and ... if one team don't score there must be an answer!!2 goals and we are out...but what happened??Troumendous Sobolewski shot and we're in the group stage!!Penksa and there is 2:2 but offside...and what happened our defenders went fishing and Papadopoulos and 3:1 :tdown: What happened later you know very well PAO has dominated the game...but the red card for Sobolewski wasn't without any consequence.Ok I can agre with the ref that he deserved for that 2 yelov card but in the ET Flavio also deserved for the 2 yelow in consequence red card but the ref didn't saw that :blink: after all we cant't say taht it was the thing witch determined the result but maybe if te ref was consequence we would had panalties?Nevermind you are in the CL and that is fact and congratulations for the second time!!

I also can't understand whay in hell Penksa and Kuzba :blink: where doing on the pitch!!Thet didn't score even a geme in Polish league-Brozek is much better than them and in my opinion that substitut wasn't a good move.

Reagrds from Poland and good luck!!At leas we have a Polish player in CL :tup: hehe ooo one thing also we had the most wonderful gole in the game  :(

No need for that

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I though it was an awesome game!!!!!!!!

At one stage, 5 minutes into second half when PAO still hadnt found its feet, I conceded and said I dont wanna go to CL if we are gonna play like this, we dun deserve it, than something happened and everything clicked.

I too must admit man of the match was bides, he was awesome and I seriously think he deserved a goal.

Whats more - my next point that i took from this game - SEE HOW MUCH BETTER WE CAN DO FROM SET PIECES IF BASINAS ISNT TAKING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was it the 1-0, the 2-0, and the 4-1 came from set pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an improvement in general on set pieces - everything except for Conceisacaos balloned effort

First half we werent good at all - we had a 5 min spell thats about it - we struggled to get the ball moving nicely esp up front and credit to Wisla they were pressing all over the field. I seriously thought we lacked Gonzalez in the first half - also I think we suffered a bit from nerves and delivering at such a crucial game been onlly second official game!

Second half was great - Pap came in (whom i thought should of started) and Gkekas was a waste of space today - did nothing right

Vyntra IMO was not too bad as everyone else is making it out

Impressed with Seric (what a mad shot on the 2-0) Mario back to his usual self after the Poland game

BUT - Biscan adn Conceicao need to lift their games if we are to do anything! Overall - o PAO sta duskola fainetai!!!!

Guest Protathlitis

what happened with the banner that the wisla fans were going to bring?

the dusseldorf one?

what were they talking about the police in that banner? did pao fans take a banner in poland?

Even though I predicted a 4-1 win for you I was hoping youd get smacked. I think it was the OAKA atmosphere that did it for you

im even more sure about this prediction sorry to say

Panathiniakos 0 - 4 Olympiakos on sunday

the dusseldorf one?

what were they talking about the police in that banner? did pao fans take a banner in poland?

Even though I predicted a 4-1 win for you I was hoping youd get smacked. I think it was the OAKA atmosphere that did it for you

they had a message i couldnt read it it was too far away small letters they lifted a banner up for about 30 seconds,

said something like:

"You have our ? banner something something after the match or we will call Polizei"

and yes OAKA really did the majority of the work i would say.....second half when the team began the crowd began and wisla maybe couldnt take the all the stress....

as for your prediction....come on......OSFP's defense is just as crap as PAOs. also u will see a different team....with nilson torgelle so u cant be too sure

as for Vyntra Adonis...he does this every game. He simply is NOT marking his man. Hes not staying with him, and he was not watching him. Becaue of Vyntra Wisla could open up on the right side very easily and make chances and were allowed to penetrate the area!!!! what less could you want in a game like this? he does this every time i see him play! im no defenseive expert but he was noticeably problematic......papers say this too....

the dusseldorf one?

they had a message i couldnt read it it was too far away small letters they lifted a banner up for about 30 seconds,

said something like:

"You have our ? banner something something after the match or we will call Polizei"

and yes OAKA really did the majority of the work i would say.....second half when the team began the crowd began and wisla maybe couldnt take the all the stress....

as for your prediction....come on......OSFP's defense is just as crap as PAOs. also u will see a different team....with nilson torgelle so u cant be too sure

as for Vyntra Adonis...he does this every game. He simply is NOT marking his man. Hes not staying with him, and he was not watching him. Becaue of Vyntra Wisla could open up on the right side very easily and make chances and were allowed to penetrate the area!!!! what less could you want in a game like this? he does this every time i see him play! im no defenseive expert but he was noticeably problematic......papers say this too....

i dont understand what this banner is meant to mean?

Posted Image

and then

Posted Image

but the best was this

Posted Image

Polish fan's are the best..  greek fan's are ( pedaly :LOL: ) bijacz....what ever...... KISS MY ASS

fine be bitter because u ran your mouth and got what was coming. Say all you want about greek fans but those fans stressed out your team to crumble!

and dont act like u were angels you guys through things too and tried to climb over and attack so you are just as bad as we are.

malesani:

"I talked to my players for just two minutes at half-time," Malesani said. "I told them nothing is impossible in life, that they should have faith. I also reminded them of the Champions League final between [AC] Milan and Liverpool [FC]. I am the first to believe that anything can happen and I tried to remind them of that. I want to congratulate them and thank them – some of them played 120 minutes and were running 100 kilometres an hour despite having cramps"

What a game, my heart was pounding, and i was watching it on teletext!!!! I am soooo happy now. Where did they find the fight to come back??? Malezani must have given a mother of all half-time talks. As for me and a few others in this forum, i apologise for losing hope in the green god, I should never doubted them, what a crazy match, the atmosphere at the stadium must of been so electric it would have lighted an entire continent. I wish I was there. If we win on sunday, be sure the crowd will be 50,000 + every game.

So glad we are in the champions league. A team that has that much heart should be given a place anyway.

Congrats to PAO and good luck to them and OSPF in the CL. Best of luck to Anothorsis tonight.

Congratulations Greens on a big win that will have you in the group stages and 2 GR clubs in the competition for yet another year.

What a game I must say. Wisla is obviously NO PUSHOVER, and Pao eliminated one HELL of a club. My hats off to Wisla, a little more experience and defensive cohesion can see them a LONG way in the UEFA cup and not only. As for Pao, Bidis was ALL the money along with Galinovic and I also loved Malesani's descision to throw in youngster Leontiou, it proved to work well. These lads need playing time, not the ice box. Considering Goumas,Gonzalez did not play, Biscan/Flavio did nearly nothing for a good stretch of the match and the fact that with so many changes to your squad this offseason and with our league STILL to begin, shows that this club is more than capable and has the potential of doing many things this season.

Cheers, and don't forget you meet the Greek champs this sunday. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Guest Joneleth

I have something for you:

Posted Image

The score gained by Wisła in 87.th minute was absolutely clear. However the red card given to Radek Sobolewski was under discussion-in opposite to the card Consensiao shoul have recieved (foul on Paulitsta), and then it would have been another yellow card, what would have meant the balance of sides. Unfortunately, the referee was much more favourable to the PAO since the score was 2:1, what would meant that Wisła wpould apply for The Champions Ligue.

Curious that exacly at this moment, isn't it?

s%$#! give up already

dont u realize this is football in every game u pick apart decisions and say if if the referree was paid blah blah.......its the same s%$#! PAO and OSFP fans say to each other.....but comeon this stuff rarely has truth......

we beat you fairly. the play had a handball in the replay

PAO also had a goal disallowed

as for the referee..........he was awful to PAO what are you kidding me? it took him 80 mins to pull the card on that ###### Majdan who was wasting time the entire match and in the end he ate that and his words....

not to mention we were fouled very clearly on many instances and given nothing....there was one play were there were 2 wisla fouls and the ball went out and it was absolutley nothing!!!!

PAO got NO help from the referees thats for damn sure. The card and disalowed goal were fair. We payed the referee? Man if he was paid we would have beaten you 6-1 without him slowing down our rythym and shifting possesion to you....

just get over it. Wisla couldnt hold it together.......PAOs 2nd half performance deserved qualification.

Wisla may have had only 10 in OT, but a smart coach knows how to make the best of that.........PAO were pressed all up all Wisla had to do is play smart counterattack....

not to mention in OT Wisla had the easier advantage---if they scored 1 counted as 2 goals if PAO scored it only counts as 1.

And its not fair because PAO only got 90 mins to get there chances for away goals.........Wisla got 120.......

wisla had their chance and THEY blew it. thats not the referes fault.

Bull s%$#! Drakos 13. Everyone know that goal in 87 min was clear. Referee in last 10 mins was strange. For 80 m i didn't have anything to him. But this last 10 minustes...there must be something inside of it. I think that you bought this match(offcourse that is only my opinion). Thanks for attention and ###### You !!!

Jaaaa,

Time to get your polish sausage ass out of this forum, because you are beginning to get on people's nerve with the stupidity you keep writing. Did you really think you were going to beat PAO in Greece. Keep dreaming glup. I am sure Wisla will have their share of nightmares after that dreadful performance on Tuesday. :LOL:

Bla bla bla You are so stupid. You are jelous for that that we were better than you. Don't lie yourself because only a few minutes and we could be now in Champions League... Not You !! Goal which shooted Penksa Was absolutly clear. If referee accepted this goal. You won't be as happy as now !!

the dusseldorf one?

said something like:

i dont understand what this banner is meant to mean?

Posted Image

can someone explain what the banner means :blink:

Archived