Phantis Forums

Steven Iverson

ThrylosMTL,

Are you a little drunk when writing this re file. Its Stephen Iversen, and not Steven Anderson. Reports are that this is the "BOmbA" Kokkali is waiting to drop and buy all accounts it could be by Saturday or Sunday. His club, Valarenga, has confirmed that OSFP has signed him, but we have to wait to see when its official. The other "BOMBA" might come in midweek, and the name being thrown around is Saviola. :D

Guest King_SavaS

the big name olympiakos are meant to be talking to , according to a radio report i heard on BBC sport last night, is Frankie Lundberg (not sure of the spelling). now that would be a BOMBA and a half.

sollied says that iversen is the kind of player he still need to complete his plans for the team. iversen isnt a star player but it seems as if he will be a good tool on the field. up to now i think sollied has chosen the right players so i trust his judgement.

and about ljungberg, saviola, figo and baros: osfp gave out an announcement that there have never been any negotiations with those players.

AHHHHHHHHHHH The wonderful world of the rumor mill.......

These are all speculations for right now and the one thing that's about 90% of happening is the Norwegian Player signing. Other than that, him being a BOMBA? I don't think so.... I think that if Kokalis were to bring someone like Baros or Saviola YEAH, that is a BOMBA.... Do I really think it's going to happen? I don't think so.

What would be a great signing in my eyes would be Figo. I know that alot of you might disagree but I think that if Figo and Rivaldo play together it will help out Olympiakos tremendously.

Bring Figo.... And I think that he's going to come....

Archived