Phantis Forums

Igor Biscan

Panos13

Over 65,000 supporters completed the official End of Season questionnaire and now all the votes have been counted, we can present the Liverpool 2004/05 Awards

LFC.TV Awards: Cult Hero of the Season: Top 10

1. Steven Gerrard: 21,678 votes

2. Jamie Carragher: 19,305 votes

3. Igor Biscan: 10, 576 votes

4. Jerzy Dudek: 7,832 votes

5. Luis Garcia: 4,641 votes

6. Djibril Cisse: 1,905 votes

7. John Arne Riise: 1,533 votes

8. Xabi Alonso: 873 votes

9. Dietmar Hamann: 630 votes

10. Sami Hyypia: 521 votes

i think igor's raiting tell you everythig! B)

btw. he's natural position is central middfield - specification allrounder. so he can quickly go forward and quickly go back. - if someone watched lfc CL games against deportivo and leverkusen!

in juventus and chelsea games igor strictly played as defensive midd. in rafa' tacticaly

chast play. :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biscan in team of the CL round 1/16 (source: sky sports)

----------------------coupet----------------------

--j.zanetti--------cris---------alex---------riise--

--deco--------biscan------juninho-----zidane--

------------pizzaro---------maxi lopez----------

CIn my Oppinion Biscan, Conceisao, Kapsis and Bulut are the most important signings of the Greens and reds respectivelly...

I cannot understand whythe fuss with the Palto....

What we must keep in mind is that Both Olympiakos and Pnathinaikos build new squads (many newcomers) with new Coaches we dont know.... (OK we had a glimpse of Malesanis work but its too little to tell, especially when he inherited a squad and not prepared it from summer)

Its going to be a more interesting year

(Welcome elendil :) )

I agree with you mouse! Biscan and Conceisao are great moves and our frontline will be better without palto.

And we bought some nice young players...

Igor Biscan is BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me. He was s%$#! for Liverpool last year and is very average

kala file, sketos MALA`KAS eisai ?

you probably dont have the faintest idea of whats crawling up your rear either :D

wx re gelia tetia wra na poume...........

Igor Biscan is BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me. He was s%$#! for Liverpool last year and is very average

you probably dont have the faintest idea of whats crawling up your rear either :D

What is the problem with you?

I referred to two quite separate FACTS. Biscan DID have a bad year for Liverpool last season. Do you dispute that?

Biscan IS a tall man marker and he WILL restrict Mikhali and other tall strikers the space and the ability to head from crosses. It doesn't make him the best defender in the world but effective enough to deal with the mediocrity in A Ethniki and many other teams in Europe, your team included.

You indeed are THE Mal'akas for not thinking about what you read and then following that with not thinking about what you write :P

I guess you guys are missing a few points here:

1- Bissycat didn't have a bad season with L'Pool. It was even his "revival" according to Rafa Benitez. In many games, he played in his "true" position > M C.

2- Putting him in defence just cuz he's tall will perhaps suit PAO in the Ethniki mediocrity as you call, but in Europe it won't do that good. When Bissy played D C at L'Pool, he was booed several times cuz of his mistakes.

Let me remind you! ;) B) B) ;)

Re Vasili

Diafwnise an goustareis all min ton vrizeis ton anthrwpo!

Toso dyskolo einai ?

What is the problem with you?

I referred to two quite separate FACTS. Biscan DID have a bad year for Liverpool last season. Do you dispute that?

Biscan IS a tall man marker and he WILL restrict Mikhali and other tall strikers the space and the ability to head from crosses. It doesn't make him the best defender in the world but effective enough to deal with the mediocrity in A Ethniki and many other teams in Europe, your team included.

You indeed are THE Mal'akas for not thinking about what you read and then following that with not thinking about what you write :P

Re Pano...

Den yparxei logos na apantas me ton idio xaraktirismo...

Den yparxei provlima sto na diafwneite... alla ta mpinelikia den xwrane ...

Xalarwste

^^^I think the second mouse is right about no cursing, but he has no idea about who Biscan is, what his role is going to be for Pao and who is he going to replace.

First of all, Liverpool funs are demanding and they think that the team is underpreforming. Who wouldn't when they remeber of the old great Liverpool.

In the Premiership Liverpool is not good enough to compete for the title. So it was not only Biscan but the whole team that were under pressure from the funs and the reviewers (Owen wanted out, few days ago Gerard was almost out of the team). The title of the Chapions League of course was a catalist to make them feel proud. But now they have demands to do better next year in the Premiership.

So here we have Biscan playing in Panathinaiko, while Rafa Benitez offered him a new contract with lower wages.Biscan wasn't stupid enough to leave. He knew he had to change his team and proove he's worth somthing more. He basically went to to the team that offered him the most, and he know that he can compete in THE Chapions League.

Hey have you seen Aekaki and what they are doing lately...

Archived