Phantis Forums

SAVIOLA IN ATHENS

Panos13

:huh: :mellow:

I don't belive it will go through and if it did it wouldn't change my dissapontment for my team... :tdown:

I heard Karagounis is probably signing to Osfp tonight as well. This is one of the reasons why it wouldn't make a diffrense to me.

:huh: :mellow:

I don't belive it will go through and if it did it wouldn't change my dissapontment for my team... :tdown:

I heard Karagounis is probably signing to Osfp tonight as well. This is one of the reasons why it wouldn't make a diffrense to me.

if Karagounis signs tonight if thats true

we will probably not go after Zairi from SChouax

but it would sit well with me

dear relish fans,

Well let say this vardilogianni can not compete with a billionaire kokkalis is.

so in revenge of how osfp got the headlines with konstandinou,your so called president,thinks that he can make us jealous by getting saviola.bye anyone u want it doesn't make a difference to osfp. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you guys will still be kotes and pelatis to us :bangin:

till pao wins another protathlima,

my omaddara eiparhi sth ellada :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

THRYLE THEE MOU OLYMPIAKE MOU.

PS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You started off on the wrong foot.

Sumorfosou an 8es na synexizeis na postareis sto Phantis

well kokalis has sold or closed about 40% of his business ing GR, he is saying that intralot and intracom will probably move out of greece and relocate at oneother balcan country because they have losses as things stand........

but i do not really care who is richer......i want to be rich so that they will compare to me

it is only a game......

also, it is about which team is playing better, there is no title for the transfers champion or something similar ;) rember Real Madrid last year? :LOL:

so in revenge of how osfp got the headlines with konstandinou,your so called president,thinks that he can make us jealous by getting saviola.bye anyone u want it doesn't make a difference to osfp.

Actually, your president has proven that the only thing he cares most about is PAO. Let's face it, he has a PAO komplex, like you do and like most of your fans.

How else do you explain the fact that he goes out of his way to sign former PAO players? He wants to stick fingers up to PAO and its fans by signing Nikopolides, Konstantinou, and probably Karagounis and maybe Seitarides in the future.

How else do you explain that he always makes statements about PAO like recently when he said, 'we are a serious club, we don't announce anything until it's finalised'? Who do you think he was talking about if not PAO?

Face it, your entire club have a PAO komplex. Maybe it's the European thing. It's your complete failures in Europe. Kokalis knows that the only way to win your first ever game outside Greece in the Champions League you need some vazelous :D

do you know what he will do next? He will change your colour to greene and put the trifili on the shirt. Then you can even make a poreia in the Champions League :P

Ella pali avrio gia mathima sou no2

how come only sportime.gr as this report

actually you can also see it on www.sportnet.gr which is a different site.

But anyway, I won't believe it until it's signed and sealed. It's probably just a rumour, albeit a strong one.

Man I just hope if that thing about Saviola goes through to be a sale and not a loan of that guy. If Vardinogianis decides and does that then the scenery will change. I don't belive that we will see the real Savoila if he comes just for one year on loan.

Man I just hope if that thing about Saviola goes through to be a sale and not a loan of that guy. If Vardinogianis decides and does that then the scenery will change. I don't belive that we will see the real Savoila if he comes just for one year on loan.

i think a loan move will make him work harder..he will wanna break the barca squad again and if he is loaned then he will fight to get recoginition...regarless of whether its a loan or a buy, it will be one of the best players to set foot on greek soil..the kid is one of the primest strikers in europe..and remeber, he is still 23 years old...

well kokalis has sold or closed about 40% of his business ing GR, he is saying that intralot and intracom will probably move out of greece and relocate at oneother balcan country because they have losses as things stand........

but i do not really care who is richer......i want to be rich so that they will compare to me

it is only a game......

also, it is about which team is playing better, there is no title for the transfers champion or something similar ;) rember Real Madrid last year? :LOL:

Lopopo....

Yikes dude!

Don't compare the Greek Championship w/ the Spanish one because there's absolutely no similarity in the both of them what so ever...

You cannot say that PAO or OSFP will have the same result as Real did last year. You and I know that as these teams are signing big name stars they are going to trounce all the other minows and just pull themselves away from the pack... The Greek League is looking more and more of the 2 horse race (PAO & OSFP) :whistle:

man saviola is not in athens, hes not signing for PAO or the geys. I give this trasfer rumor a .08% chance. Do you know how many other spanish clubs are interested in him? do you think we can compete with them? no we cant.

sportime is full of s%$#!.

if this .08 chance became reality i would applaud tzigger though....this would also be the A ethnikis biggest ever signing......a name player in his youth!

dear relish fans,

Well let say this vardilogianni can not compete with a billionaire kokkalis is.

so in revenge of how osfp got the headlines with konstandinou,your so called president,thinks that he can make us jealous by getting saviola.bye anyone u want it doesn't make a difference to osfp. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you guys will still be kotes and pelatis to us :bangin:

till pao wins another protathlima,

my omaddara eiparhi sth ellada :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

THRYLE THEE MOU OLYMPIAKE MOU.

PS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You started off on the wrong foot.

Sumorfosou an 8es na synexizeis na postareis sto Phantis

well why dont u and the rest kokkalis arse lickers/eaters cause he is full of shiit go and post where u belong!

no matter what u will be humiliated again in europe!

Actually, your president has proven that the only thing he cares most about is PAO. Let's face it, he has a PAO komplex, like you do and like most of your fans.

How else do you explain the fact that he goes out of his way to sign former PAO players? He wants to stick fingers up to PAO and its fans by signing Nikopolides, Konstantinou, and probably Karagounis and maybe Seitarides in the future.

How else do you explain that he always makes statements about PAO like recently when he said, 'we are a serious club, we don't announce anything until it's finalised'? Who do you think he was talking about if not PAO?

Face it, your entire club have a PAO komplex. Maybe it's the European thing. It's your complete failures in Europe. Kokalis knows that the only way to win your first ever game outside Greece in the Champions League you need some vazelous :D

do you know what he will do next? He will change your colour to greene and put the trifili on the shirt. Then you can even make a poreia in the Champions League :P

Ella pali avrio gia mathima sou no2

u think our president has this thing complex with PAO?

look whos talking

all most of the green fans (and not all) do is talk about OSFP i in the off seaosn.. protathliima.., etc etc especially last year

all we hear is kokkalis this kokkalis that ... y doesnt OSFP get this penalty y did they get that penalty.. why is he allowed to do this etc etc

anyways if u dont believe me how all u talk about is OSFP just check your signature.

enough said!

Now next in line are Karagounis and Fyssa. You all Osfp funs keep on supporting ex- Pao players so that you make your european dreams come to a reality as they have done for us in the past. Now you might get to win away from home you know with all this ex-Pao players... :hypocrite:

man saviola is not in athens, hes not signing for PAO or the geys. I give this trasfer rumor a .08% chance. Do you know how many other spanish clubs are interested in him? do you think we can compete with them? no we cant.

sportime is full of s%$#!.

if this .08 chance became reality i would applaud tzigger though....this would also be the A ethnikis biggest ever signing......a name player in his youth!

First of all id like to say that this topic is F*cked with all this arguing about osfp & Pao!!! guys grow up or take it some where else.... start a new thread titles Pao vs Oly (arguments).....

Back to the topic, i agree with drako 110% this has to be the biggest bullshit ever!!!!

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=9603

Panathinaikos’ chairman Giannis Vardinogiannis dispelled the rumours regarding Saviola’s transfer to Panathinaikos. He also stated that two more players are needed to complete the team’s roaster.

However is somehow and i mean somehow we got him, then the whole kostantinou thing would not only b forgoten but (sorry bidis) i my self would appluad management...... :not:

Latest update:

Ok now we know that PAO has signed a non european player thats official according to Era Spor.

Beside the name of Saviola some other names could also be our new signing

Pandiani <<<<--------------- any info on these two (age,country,caps, postions)

Chevanton <<------------ any info on these two (age,country,caps, postions)

The rumours tells that the player has played for Monaco. So we wait and see :whistle:

Hollywood those are more bullshit rumours sorry man they would never come to PAO and Tzigger my not so ****** woud never pay for them

but i will tell you who they are, they are both Uruguayan strikers

Pandiani - Uruguan star with Deportivo, had a spell with Mallorca, is a phenomnal player, big goalscorer but somehow i think he ended up with Birminham or some other pathetic english club because he had problems with the coach...... he could be looking for a club, but you know PAO management we just like to get the fans excited and not actualy take action in signing these players...

Javier Ernesto Chevanton- hahahaahah you are kidding me. There is more chance of signing Saviola. This is an amazing player played last year at Monaco (scored a beauty vs the Geys) and i dont know how the rest of his season went....the year before the past season he was one of the leading scorers in Italy for Lecce.... we cant afford this guy, and he can do way better than PAO.

as for ages go i know chevanton is yougner than pandiani, but i assure you age wont be important if these guys sign for us we would be so priviliged to ever have players of that quality on this team....Pandiani is maybe 31 at most.......Chevanton maybe 25 ....im probably wrong.

i read on e-go.gr Zevlakof of might Muscron is coming friday to sign.....yeah thats right Kokkali we have Zevlakof who is 2x Konstantinou!

Sportime

Reports out of spain and argentina say that PAO are in serious talks with saviola....with his manager anyhow... it doesnt seem like he himself wants a move to greece... but we'll wait and see!!! :blink:

IF this does happen... ( very big IF ) it will be the biggest signing in greek football of the modern time!! :tup:

gia na 8oume... kane kati kalo tziger!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

if you would manage to get him it would really be the biggest signing in a' ethniki. he is a very got player, but dont get me wrong now, i think he didnt evolve into the player a lot of people thought he would. if that would have happened, i would say other big teams would be after him now, or barca wouldnt sell him at all.

but still, if you would get him, pao would win the "transfer war" by far. like hollywood and drakos say though, the chances arent very big in getting him. the only reason for him to come would be the cl participation where he could be seen in europe.

Archived