Phantis Forums

Super League in the plans

Ziaka

The yahoo article suggests that there will still be promotion and relegation within a new Super League...

I agree. If this is the case and they are giving bonuses for staying in the top flight for 3 years then this could be a good thing. If a requirement is to have certain facilities that is also a good thing.

If indeed the promotion/relagation is still instituted then I would be for it.

Maybe in the 70s, at a small isolated village...

Not my experience at all.

I have never had that problem, ...at Vasilopoulos... :LOL:

PEACE

Maybe  in the 70s, at a small isolated village...

Not my experience at all.

I have never had that problem, ...at Vasilopoulos... :LOL:

PEACE

Not in the 70s, nor in a small isolated village....

Not even my experience, I don't cook when I go to greece.

My relatives and their friends.

No one said it was a problem. In fact its probably good if not necessary to know the origins of the meat one buys.

By the way if your buying your meat at Vasilopoulos, you are not getting a "good" piece of meat.

It would be a good idea to get to know your neighborhood butcher.

• 3 weeks later...

I think a good idea for this league and Greek soccer in general would be to force smaller local clubs to merge. This would help lubs who have a small revenue, low attendance numbers, and bad organization in general, etc. to grow. Athens and Pireaus have so many teams across all the divisions and they are always up and down which is not good. Mergring them might help them both on the field and off. There could be two or three way mergers, for example, ionikos could merge with proodeftiki and ethnikos pireaus or something and stay in D1. Or Ethikos Athens could merge with Appolon Athens. Panahaiki did this with Patra and i think Levadiakos did it with Halkidona. What do you guys think?

• 2 months later...

G*M* TO SUPER LEAGUE MESA RE!!!

ME 10 OMADES THA ARXISEI TO PROTATHLIMA? ARXID** !!!!

GIATI DEN BOROUME NA TO AFISOUME OPOS EINAI??? DEN VLEPETE TA XALIA POU EXOUME STIS PERRISOTERRES OMADES???

A RE KOKALI APATEONA POU EXEIS TO STIXIMA.... OLA GIA TI TZEPI SOU E?

WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN HAVING A B' DIVISION WHEN NOBODY CAN BE PROMOTED??? RUINS THE GAME!!!

Archived