• Home Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

wow, you guys are optomistic. what exactly about our recent performances make you think that we are capable of defeating a high caliber oppoenet? any caliber opponent? i trust these people to do nothing but implode.

0-1

1-1

something like that

Sorry guys but we are on different wavelenghts. I do not rate us a chance...we are gutless and play with no heart.

I am embarassed to be an AEK supporter and I honestly beleive that we dont have the metality to beat OSFP. I dont expect to win and would think a draw is as good as a win...

Not good enough....1-3.

They have something to prove (our players).....well f*cken prove it now. Here is your chance, title on the line...show me your heart you gutless pricks.

om21 your correct that players have to prove if they're the real deal. but i doubt we'ds cop 3 goals to osfp as they can't score 1 let alone 3. and with the way derbies go with fouling and stop start they won't get too many classic chances to score too many goals.

dusan lets hope you play attcking give rusev and giatros a start. also chuck on ivic and nails and see if they're worth having in squad can't go more wrong than other 2 so called stars.

another thing hope fans turn out in force ( well sell out all our allocated area anyway) as stadiums aren't allowed to be full due to crowd violence. we need them to support aek now when they need it and no need for anything else. they've been good all yr but psv was disspaionting only 10,000 people and tickets cheapest it's been for cl at 30 euros. i mean we had 16,000 vs deportivo.

They have something to prove (our players).....well f*cken prove it now. Here is your chance, title on the line...show me your heart you gutless pricks.

OM21, I totally agree with you. They were better when the were not getting paid and had Psomiadis at the helm. Maybe they need the fear factor to motivate them?

I think they start playing like champions and then maybe the results will follow.

:box: As AEK supporter I never thins that aek will lose! OM 21 What are u thinking.. 3-0 too AEK :P:P:P:P:P:P: :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

Then u in a dream world k21........be open minded and look at how we are playing. We have a side capable of doing a lot of things but frankly its doing nothing. On our form we will not even get a point.......

OLA H TIPOTA............PROVE TO YOURSELVES AND YOUR FANS YOUR GOOD ENOUGH OR PISS OFF.

You guys are nuts. 3-0!!!!!!! No way! You're gonna lose 2-1. Olympiakos is playing well this year and they've been quite unfortunate not to get anything in CL yet. You guys were all cocky when you were going to play PAO saying you were going to "crush us punks" and you barely got out alive...Don't get me wrong, I like you guys way more than the gavroi and you're lineup on paper is stunning, but you're not gelling this year...

abonsah a positive geez what didn't he touch the ball at all today. otherwise he wouldv'e had a shocker as he does normally. kapsis and georgeas have been good last few weeks so that's good. mihailidis oh god one keeper out for vlakies another one arrives to top him in that department.

bring back demis so we might actually see a striker get on the score sheet and not rely on frees from tsiartas or shot's from midfielders.

One more thing...

In the AEK disputed play when the ball looked like (noone is sure) touching an Olympiakos player hand on the goal line, all the replays did not manage to clear our question! But there was no cammera on the back of the goal (which would clear things out)...

However, in the second half, and with AEK using the same goal. Suddenly we had a behind the goal replay! (And it was a clear goal of course... )

But, can someone explain to me where tha replay from that camera is for the first one!?

I think it is tough to setup a camera there in half time but if this is the case I will accept it.

Anyway, no excuses there I am afraid, and no intention to raise any question about Olympiakos supremacy in the game. Not a possetion or a good game suppremacy! The opposite! But a psychological supremacy! They were left with 10 players and one would think AEK were playing with 9!

AEK is out of physical and psychological reserves.

Bajevic is handicapped of his most important quality, psychology.

The board is handicapped in more ways and cannot help the club in any other way than support Bajevic to try and reimpose his will to unwilling players.

A mess...

Onething is sure!

I am now 99% certain someone is trying to devalue AEK for the Brits to sell cheap and for the new Messiah to enter the club with a good roster in hand and no danger of being blamed for losing the championship and other targets!

Call me doomsayer (where is this brave soul who would surelly call me that actually!? ;) ) but I am afraid this time they act stupid enough to show it...

Mou Arkei pou eimai AEK, kai oso kai an ponaw tha eimai perifanos!

H AEK einai syllogos me isoria kai kanenos oi mikrotites kai i anikanotita,...

kanenos h klepsia kai h allitia (opws kai i alliteia ek twn esw - gia na min xexname ta kwlopaida pou exoume kai stous kolpous mas) den mporoun na meivsoun tin idea panw stin opoia stithike o syllogos...

Mou arkei pou eimai AEK

Archived