Phantis Forums

Time for a FATWAH!

athinaios

I believe it's time for action... NOW

Like the infidels that declare a ..Fatwah against their enemies, we should too!

OUST to all those unfit to be associated with PAO.

Nobody should pay for a ticket to attend a PAO game. Instead they should gather outside the stadium and jeer. They should protest the management, the players, the coach, everyone who's brought the team to this low level.

Starting tomorrow. These clowns don't deserve to be in PAO.

What a farce!!!!

And, we, the Panathes abroad should think of something that we can do. If any one know how to legally harrass those ass***** should let us know.

Let's do something. :box:

Before the battle of Gaugaumel, Alexander sent a message to the Greek mercanaries of Darius. He asked them to leave the battlefield- to be- and return to Greece. They rejected the offer. After Alexander won the battle he ordered the Greeks to be slain, whilst he gave mercy to the Persian troops.

Sorry Green Empire but No.1 on the list is the Vardinogiannis family.

Zaec 2nd and Shum 3rd.

Players can't help themselves if they are s%$#!.

I agree with you guy's

Put these areholes on a boat without lifejackets and float then off to sea and sink it.

If we were in Ancient times of spartan era, these arseholes would have been thrown off the cliff because they would be regarded as inferior not worthy of being part of spartan race.

I reckon someone in greece should get t shirts done with a picture of Vardithogiannis and place a target on it saying public enemy number one!

Flood gates have opened now and there is no turning back!!!!!!!!!!!

To Hell Vardithogiannides and company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolution has started................

I always found the fascination with the color green somewhat incomprehensible (Domazos' gambling or asking for more money being the exception) but never considered that one day some might push this fixation so far that they would convert to Islam.

I can hardly wait for the next PAO-AEK match so as to see if we will manage, somewhat like Celtics and Rangers, to have an Islamic team battle against the byzantinophile squad.

As usual, the problem is not to decide whom to send away but to find someone better to bring in. But let us not let this discourage us, the situation demands that something, anything, be done now and, if need be, be undone in a few months' time.

not all. Fyssas, Seitaridis, Papadopoulos, Manoli, Mpasinas, Kirgiakos, the originals should stay just need to drop Epalle, Maric, Zutaoutas, Morris, and Munch

some of those good originals folded faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr to easily in rizoupoli last year.

lets not forget that.

im not sure anymoer about anyone in the team, except nikopolidis, and basinas, and even he can be a bit dodgy sometimes. ie trouble with form when they were talking contracts last year

vardo will never sell, he makes alot from the club and doesnt spend anything

we suffer

he laughs

we cannot ever do anything

until his death we shall suffer

then maybe someone will invest and we will attract and support more inmpotantly the kind of players we need

forever pana

dinos

• 2 months later...

nightsurfer, you bring up a very good point, but when things are in the sh*tter everyone blames certain things....things may be going somewhat well for pao now, but if they start going poorly again, the same people will be blanmed....the same goes with every team...im sure i can find topics for aek and oly saying similar things....

its true, we did judge him, but only because he was coaching for a semi par maccabi haifa team who didnt even win the israeli league...

Look man.....

Football is not tennis....where you can say....this guy is ranked....in this ...and this position in the ATP list ....and therefore we don't want him...........

Football is something else.....you can even find in Israel's or Norvegian's 3 rd Divison bigger talents....than the half of the PAO players......... and although they are bigger talents...they maybe will play their hole life in the 3 rd Division and nobody ever will take notice of them.......

The same with the Football coaches.........

In Tennis you have just to beat your opponent...and you get point and advance.......but not in Football

I know this is off-topic but I didn't know where else to post it.

I have tried to watch the goals against AEK on GWF and also the link provided here by Evergren but I can't see them. There is sound and there is a picture but there is no movement. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Archived