Phantis Forums

GIPEDO - Votanikos

TRIFILARA

Why the hell are ppl arguing about this???? :tdown: I am a gauros to the heart but htis is great news for panatha..... and even greater for greek football as a general... at least were getting the basics done now and all big teams are playing in new kai pio sunxrona stadia..... giorti tou podosfairou einai paidia oxi gallop.... :tdown:

The only way leoforos could hold a capacity bigger than 20.000 would be to rebuild the whole stadium. And everyone who lives in Athens knows that is something that couldnt be done. The new stadium will have a 40.000 capacity all seated and i think thats a very good number. Stop complaining, this will be our new palace. The most important thing is that in Votanikos there wont be only our football stadium but facilities for basketball and volleyball as well so that our whole family will have a new home. The football stadium alone will cost around 80 ml euro. Cant wait. :tup:

I couldn't give less of a care about all the other facilities that doesn't have to do anything with Soccer.

I became a Pao fan because of soccer.

I like Pao basket just a little but I couldn't care less about the rest.

The rest are meaning less and it seems that they take from the capacity of the stadium which sucks.

If they were to bring Hockey in Greece I would gladly be a Pao fan in Hockey besides soccer...

i heasrd that either in 2008 or 2009 karaiskaki will be made bigger to a bit more than 42,000, by adding that second "floor".

as far as i know, i think somebody wrote it in here, they cant really make the stadium bigger than it is right now, because the ground wouldnt hold the weight of the stadium. i dont think they will make it bigger.

• 1 month later...

look alla Haibury!!!!!!!!!?????????

###### THAT!

We want an EXCITING stadium.

Not recylceld English Garbage!!!!

The stadium should be CLOSED all around. NO open spaces and close to the field.......similar to karaiskaki but with upper decks.....our atmosphere in the klouvi gave us an upper hand in europe......now we want it to look like that joke arsenal stadiuM!!!!!!

heres an idea, MAKE YOUR OWN STYLE

or even better-----model it to be like LEOFOROS, but expanded and bigger.

yeh i went to highbury last x-mas..... i mean the pitch is great a beautiful "carpet", but as a stadium.... its CRAP!!!! i mean its old-skool.... open sides.... u can see str8 thru to the outside... the stands are horrible.... and the sound wont be as closed in as it should be for a team with "crazy" supporters (me thn kali ennoia paidia).... at least sumthing closed would be better.....

Arsenal is even moving out of their pitch next year or two years..... :blink:

It looks nothing like Highbury. Thre only thing similar is that it has two screens on the corners. If that makes it similar to Highbury then.....

From the outside it couldn't be any different to Highbury. Why do Greek journalists come out with such complete bullshits?

it reminded me of some stadiums i have seen on other websites, but i couldn't find it anymore. it has some similarities to the outside of the emirates stadium or the new anfield, except that the corners are missing. but from inside it is quite similar to highbury or the villa park.

anyway. i think it would be a very nice stadium. hopefully you will get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived