Phantis Forums

Flavio Conseicao at PAO...

trifilli

1. PAO signed Flavio Conceicao from Galatasaray.

2. The fee Galatasaray got from the deal is €550k.

3. Flavio Conceicao will get the same wage he got last year from Galatasaray. It's believed to be about $1.95M.

4. Flavio Conceicao said: 'He was not pleased and felt a bit homesick in ISTANBUL' and added that 'He wants to make a fresh start to his downgoing career in ATHENS'.

5. In Flavio Concecaio's contract with Galatasaray, there was a release clause of €550k if Galatasaray fail to make Champions League and there was another release clause of €250k if Galatasaray fail to make any European competition. His contract was for a two-year covering and I think both sides benefited from his move. Galatasaray got a pretty good deal of money for a 31-year-old and Panathinaikos successfully filled the vacant spot of DM-C from Angelos Basinas...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently talks between gala and pao have stalled and it is very doubtful he will come to greece after all....

The gist of it is gala wants more than the 500,000 euro and pao isnt budging!!

i thought it was too good to be true :unsure:

From what i have been seeing on greek tv(satellite) they say he is coming its just some minor things they need to work out, money of course but all is expected to be done soon and he will be at pao.

Pao, Thruskeia, Thura 13

well, my friend, the Turkish Press says just the opposite. According to Turkish Press, Flav left the negotiation table after PAO rejected his latest wage wish. Flav first wanted an equal of his wage here ($1.95M) but then raised it to an ubelievable $2.3M yearly. And PAO did not want to pay that load of money to him, so Flav left the table.

news also circle around that he will come back on Wednesday to train with Galatasaray.

hard to believe what's been buzzing around. even Galatasaray board members said he was en route, but you never know what to occur next in football.

Turk... your media is too much "GOBBLE GOBBLE"!!!

the deal is done.... he is a PAO player... end of story!!!

Xestikame ti leme h tourkoi thimosiografi. :blink: its only natural thats what they'll be saying because they cant believe gala would let him go!!! B)

This is far from a done deal, a done deal means signatures have gone down from both parties.

Anyways, obviously Wednesday will be the TELL ALL day. as TR papers report he'll be at practise and GR papers report he'll be in Athens for the signatures !

Hold tight vazelakia !

Turk... your media is too much "GOBBLE GOBBLE"!!!

the deal is done.... he is a PAO player... end of story!!!

Xestikame ti leme h tourkoi thimosiografi.  its only natural thats what they'll be saying because they cant believe gala would let him go!!! 

And our media is any better - there just as worse

if anythinig im beginning to think this deal will fall through

remember - nuthin surprises me with PAO and management

expect the unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys u know what really is pissing me off ok. If its all true that the agreement has not been reached by management of pao and this is some bulls it cover up its a joke. If on the other hand gala is not paying out flavios money owed to him.....................and panathinaikos san mal.akes WHICH THEY ARE.....are waiting around for this to be sorted out,,,,,ti imaste gmo tin trella mou.....to wait weeks to this to be sorted some mediocre side waiting for it to happen. Big clubs dont sit there and wait for any of this bullsh.t. They move on for other players,,,,,theyve wasted 2-3 weeks of out time gmto. Three weeks where could have gotten some1 else. SOrry guys but the fact that they are sitting around on there hands makes me think poso mikri imaste,,,I hope im wrong and there is some sort of agreement been made,,,,but i am really believing that if this is not media bshit,,,,well the fans should b thinking to stick ..the diarkias where the sun doesnt f..en shine.

re adonis...

FLAVIO is done... he will be in green next season...

dont believe the media... 90% of media in football is propaganda...

pao managment wouldnt be so calm and not reacting to looking for another player in his position is these rumours had any substance... yes.. i did say pao managment, granted... they are stupid... but not that stupid!!

his manager and himself have confirmed that they have signed a deal with us!

u dont just sign a deal, this is an original contract document approved by fifa!

also gala simply can not reject a bid for him if he has a release clause in his contract. if they do fifa steps up right away

why would Osfp or pao want tudor?

hes the worst player in europe!

you kidding me???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Apparently reports have mentioned that Sanmarteans short term future lies with a loan deal, possibly in Cyprus.

However he came out and stated he would like to stay and fight for a place at PAO and does not wish to have a loan deal, he said if they dun want him he would prefer to be told now so that he can find a new team.

Possibly management is screwing him around - but he is very injury prone!

;)

Watch this space - more to follow

bc as drakos says, although Gonzalez is our only attacking mid, i believe so is Sanmartean and i think he has something still to offer - IF FIT!!!!

i just watched sport on Ant1 and they said that Flavio is not coming cuz ta vrike me tin galata...... :angry:

Archived