Phantis Forums

Politics, Insults, etc Excluded

cimbom

We will play with Ukranie(away),Denmark..after these matches i believe that we will take 6 points..Greece will take only 1 point..

Hej I didnt see a Euro Champion at Inonu

--KArdesim bu Yunanlari yenemidik ya cok üzgünüm

ama Ukrayna bunlari sikecek

:D

You guys are just too funny :LOL:

6 points against Denmark and Ukraine??!! Turkiye? :LOL:

How about a big fat zero!!!! :LOL:

A re tha fatai ena megalo akgouri kai tha klapstai :LOL:

:gr:

@ Our Friend from UK

You are a damned english fish and chips sucker.... :D Why dont you live in Greece.? :D :D My parents live in Turkey ....cause Turkey is a rich country .. :D

You're living in GERMANY!!! Not Turkey!!

---also the Germans thinks that Greece only succesfull thanks to the german coach.... Greece is International nothing !!!!

oh sorry Greece is a small football nation :-=

And you have to go to Denmark---the Vikings wll also show their people that they are playing football......

In FIFA rankings, Greece is 12th and Turkey is 14th.

In ELO rankings, Greece is 11th and Turkey is 20th.

If Greece is international nothing, then what does that make Turkey?

Oh, didnt a "small football nation", smaller than greece, Latvia, country of 2 million people, knock out Turkey in EC 2004 qualifying, a country of 70 million?

I will throw in my 5c worth :P

Whe Greece make the 2006 World Cup can someone with the KANAPE catalogue please provide our neighbours a BLUE KANAPE (couch) to watch us kick arse AGAIN :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We can even throw in pop corn :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:gr: ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS :gr:

Ottos Rehagopoulos will always stay in our hearts forever :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

YOU TURKS HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE EVER! WHAT IS THIS? IS THERE EVEN SUCH THING AS THE CUMHURIYETI KUZEY KIBRIS TURK? MY A** THERE IS! I'M PROUD TO BE A CYPRIOT! PROUD ONLY THE GREEK SIDE IS IN THE E.U! YOU TURKS COULD HAVE BETTER LIVES BUT NO! JUST BE RACIST AGAINST GREEKS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER! HOW DUMB IS FIFA ANYWAY? WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE PLAYING EACH OTHER, AS THESE TURKISH FANS AT INONU PROVED THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT.

That being said, I have been to Turkish section, and I must say the whole thing was an eye-opener. My pappou's village was renamed from Mia Milia to HASPOLAT! They took 39% of the most beautiful country in the world and turned it into a ghetto. Yet, most turkish people I saw there were nice to me, but then again, it could just that I was an American. Every year, this year included, i go to cyprus, so I know the difference. As for the match, all i can say is I'm Greece had Turkey start to doubt its WC chances as ours remain strong. I would have loved victory but what can you do, when a bunch of idiots think you're Cyprus.

Guys

I tried to run through this and exclude some posts.

Sorry if any post is caught up by mistake or the opposite, if one is left at the other loooooooong thread

Please relax and focus on sport

Politics are not something you discuss or solveover a football match. And you definitelly dont talk about it on a heated debate with people not ready to look att hings in a calm manner

Please be creative and positive rather than negative

Thanks

Archived