Phantis Forums

Politics, Insults, etc Excluded

cimbom

Thanks. I'm very angry of what happened during the game. First your anthem booed because lots of people wanted to avenge the 3rd PAO-Efes game, as it had nothing to do. It was stupid. And then some stupid flags like them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For the cyprus picture, we aren't here to make politics but whatever your opinion on the subject is, I think that it was comparable to all the Cyprus flags/transparents in the first game in Athens.

But the second picture is definitely idiot, the one who made that is a dumb and it is also an idiot idea to put the turkish flag on the whole cyprus map. Don't think that everybody agrees with them. I want to tell you that Atatürk said, as he saw a foreign flag on the ground, said "raise this flag, because this flag is the honour of this country". Whatever his feelings about the country are, nobody can not respect a flag or an anthem.

However we see that there is still a long way to do in Turkish/Greek relations. Hope that our talks in this forum can be a small start.

Thanks. I'm very angry of what happened during the game. First your anthem booed because lots of people wanted to avenge the 3rd PAO-Efes game, as it had nothing to do. It was stupid. And then some stupid flags like them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For the cyprus picture, we aren't here to make politics but whatever your opinion on the subject is, I think that it was comparable to all the Cyprus flags/transparents in the first game in Athens.

But the second picture is definitely idiot, the one who made that is a dumb and it is also an idiot idea to put the turkish flag on the whole cyprus map. Don't think that everybody agrees with them. I want to tell you that Atatürk said, as he saw a foreign flag on the ground, said "raise this flag, because this flag is the honour of this country". Whatever his feelings about the country are, nobody can not respect a flag or an anthem.

However we see that there is still a long way to do in Turkish/Greek relations. Hope that our talks in this forum can be a small start.

the cypriot flags at the PAO-Efes match is the old flag of Cyprus. It is a REAL flag, not an insult or a taunt (the same giant flag was passed around during the Euro celebrations too). Cyprus is Greek, it has been a long time that is why it had the greek cross on it,. anyways i am sad about the events.... and not winning to silence those idiots who did that wasnt good.

anywyas maybe you could try to restore the peace cimbom could u go to the turkish league forum and help me with my translation from turkish to english?

-Its time UEFA took some action against some of those banners or are EPO get some balls and appeal to them. I mean black players get to bitch about monkey noises as pathetic as that sounds and they get entire CAMPAIGNS and fines and all sorts of crap, also could you imagine what would happen if Israel played Germany and there were banners saying auschwitz since 1944----actually as i write this i just read batigols post.......says exactly the same example......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grey Wolves at their best.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grey Wolves at their best.
Whats the problem there are footbal fans from TURKISH CPYRUS (NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF TURKISH CYPRUS)

:D

Greece will never beat Turkey ---Greece can only defend their own side against such a stong team like Turkey .

Now I hope Schevchenko will beat the greek defense....... COME ON UNKRAINE .... :P

Guest Protathlitis

Whats the problem there are footbal fans from TURKISH CPYRUS (NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF TURKISH CYPRUS)

dont be stupid my freind, remember you are on a Greek site. the second banner has turkish flags on Greek lands :LOL: what a joke eh?

there was nothing like that in Athens. if you keep up comments like that you can get out of this site

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cant wait for all those tossers to get out of our island, Welcome to hell??? its funny how a country can say that with so much dignity and pride.

Hej guys now you just talk over politics

i knew that you have no idea of football----lets talk about the bad playing of the greek

team.....

To the topic : Cyprus - I dont know where is the problem - there are two people in one Island....they can live peacefully together if the greek people accept that there are turks there and a republic .....

But I am glad that the United States will help Northern Cyprus to become a part of the world....... sorry my greek friends... :D

But please back to sports :gr:

Hej guys now you just talk over politics

i knew that you have no idea of football----lets talk about the bad playing of the greek

team.....

To the topic : Cyprus - I dont know where is the problem - there are two people in one Island....they can live peacefully together if the greek people accept that there are turks there and a republic .....

But I am glad that the United States will help Northern Cyprus to become a part of the world....... sorry my greek friends... :D

But please back to sports :gr:

Cyprus was invaded 1974.....no more to be said on a soccer forum.

As for Greece playing bad, i don't think so, Turkey pressured all day with no goals...it must be dissapointing. :LOL:

But hey ......at least the fans looked great in their hand outs. :LOL:

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. You can't educate people, that don't want to be educated in the first place.

By waving your racism flags every time your country plays against greek sport teams, does not effect us. It is gives us the motivation to succeed. Wake up to your selves, you cannot break our spirit.

You failed to beat us constantinople and thats it.............

You might have a problem with term constantinople, but who gives a rats arse....

So get over it and go eat a shi kebah palio m***ka....

I truely feel for my cypriot compatriots and how long will it take until uefa actually does something about it.

There always seems to be problems when greece plays against nations such , as albania, Fyrom and turkey.

We must the nation you always envied to be, but can never realise it.............

ante geia

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. You can't educate people, that don't want to be educated in the first place.

By waving your racism flags every time your country plays against greek sport teams, does not effect us. It is gives us the motivation to succeed. Wake up to your selves, you cannot break our spirit.

You might have a problem with term constantinople, but who gives a rats arse....

I truely feel for my cypriot compatriots and how long will it take until uefa actually does something about it.

There always seems to be problems when greece plays against nations such , as albania, Fyrom and turkey.

We must the nation you always envied to be, but can never realise it.............

ante geia

Well said Green....ZHTA ELLAS.

The Turks put everything on the line for that match...and delivered nothing.

They only came 3rd in the last world cup playing Japan, Senegal and Tonga...and they think there the s%$#! with the kolo 3rd place ribbon...what a joke.

We have the EURO 2004 Trophy.

There always seems to be problems when greece plays against nations  such , as albania, Fyrom and turkey.

ante geia

Well said Green....ZHTA ELLAS.

The Turks put everything on the line for that match...and delivered nothing.

They only came 3rd in the last world cup playing Japan, Senegal and Tonga...and they think there the s%$#! with the kolo 3rd place ribbon...what a joke.

We have the EURO 2004 Trophy.

you understaND NOTHING FROM FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL IS NOT A CYPRUS AND FOOTBALL IS NOT A WAR IT IS A GAME

YOU CAN WIN OR YOU CAN LOOSE

GREECE COULDNT ALSO BEAT TURKEY IN GREECE: SO WHATS UP ??

My German friends here watch the game yesterday with us at the university ALL HAD THE SAME OPINION :

GREECE PLAYS NOT LIKE A EUROPIAN CHAMPION : THIS IS FACT.

OVER AND OUT.!

:tup: :tup: but look at the statistics : Greece had never a victory in football game nad even in a war... :P

Go f*ck urself turk, how can someone end each post with the word peace, talk about how people from southeren and notheren cyprus should live in peace, and completely ignore the fact that you created a war to get half the island in the first place. Can you justify this? are u proud to have a name turkcell? are u proud to be a turk?

avte re malaga, min bis alli lexi ya tin kypros

Turkcell,

Fai boutsa, the fact remains that you have nothing in your trophy cabinet.

You played with 7 strikers last nite and had no real chances of scoring.

And and thanks for the 12 points in eurovision you pussy ass lickers.....you still won't make the EU member, they don't give them out to 3rd world countries. :LOL:

Turkcell,

Fai boutsa, the fact remains that you have nothing in your trophy cabinet.

You played with 7 strikers last nite and had no real chances of scoring.

And and thanks for the 12 points in eurovision you pussy ass lickers.....you still won't make the EU member, they don't give them out to 3rd world countries. :LOL:

Ok I understand you are not in high level to talk over football

Good Day ... but one remember: Your are Australian and you cant talk for the most greeks....cause the greeks that I know from Greece are my friends and they dont talk like you....

.. i dont like to talk with kid here..... go and play with your kangaroos.. :D

Go f*ck urself turk, how can someone end each post with the word peace, talk about how people from southeren and notheren cyprus should live in peace, and completely ignore the fact that you created a war to get half the island in the first place. Can you justify this? are u proud to have a name turkcell? are u proud to be a turk?

Hej sure I am proud to be a Turk

Remember : You are not in politics forum ...you are in sports forum and you are a shame for all the greeks

And Remember : Greek team never won against Turkey in the History... AND THIS LET ME FEEL SO GOOD MALAGA :D :D

Hej sure I am proud to be a Turk

Remember : You are not in politics forum ...you are in sports forum and you are a shame for all the greeks

And Remember : Greek team never won against Turkey in the History... AND THIS LET ME FEEL SO GOOD MALAGA :D :D

egaleo-GenÃ

and Greece was also in a qualifying group with Germany and England. So its much harder for Greece to qualify for the world cup then say someone like Costa Rica and don't give me any of your bullshit about the uefa cup, champions league etc when the majority of the teams who win have to use foreign stars to achieve victory.

Most of our players were Turkish and it was a Turkish team. Don't be so jealous.

panathinaikos trifilli, I agree with you Turks and Greeks of Cyprus must live in peace. If they don't live together now it is because Greeks voted no to the unity of Cyprus as Turks voted yes, even in zones where the people had to give their house back to greeks. But in fact, I don't condamn really greeks because it is the EU's fault because they did big mistakes in all the organization, it is lon to explain.

key word "most"

and trust me I am not jealous especially when the Uefa organiztion is thinking of eliminating the uefa cup tournament all together because its such a lame tourney. Not taking anything away from your teams success my point though you can't compare PRO Club teams and national teams. Because a pro club team can fill their gaps with high priced foreign stars , while national teams can't. and yes you can use the argument that most of the team has local players on it but thats because Uefa only allows a certain number of foreign based players on club teams.

and politics aside there should be peace between both countries because both countries spend billions of dollars in weapons who make American and English corporations rich while they go around preaching democracy to the world.

I did not see European Champion at Inonu..did u see it?.....ok im joking :D

but there were 7 Greek defenders against Turkiye :P...

anyway ..Greece will play 2 hard games with Ukraine and Denmark(away)...We will play with Ukranie(away),Denmark..after these matches i believe that we will take 6 points..Greece will take only 1 point..

Hej I didnt see a Euro Champion at Inonu

--KArdesim bu Yunanlari yenemidik ya cok üzgünüm

ama Ukrayna bunlari sikecek

:D

GDP - per capita:

Republic of Cyprus: purchasing power parity - $20,300 (2004 est.)

north Cyprus: purchasing power parity - $7,135 (2004 est.)

Economic aid - recipient:

Republic of Cyprus - $17 million (1998)

north Cyprus - $700 million from Turkey in grants and loans, which are usually forgiven (2003)

In 1983, the Turkish-held area declared itself the "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus," but it is recognized only by Turkey.

only the internationally recognized Greek Cypriot-controlled Republic of Cyprus joined the EU on 1 May 2004

EU laws, however, will not apply to north Cyprus. 

PEACE

I don't agree with your interpretation of the game because it is obvious that Turkey dominated but however the match is over and the score is 0-0.

In the question of cyprus, I didn't appreciate to see a cyprus map with the Turkish flag yesterday, as I didn't appreciate to see a cyprus map with the Greek flag at Fenerbahçe-Panathinaikos. In fact, Turkish cypriots are poorer and they are a little bit suspicious against Turks of Turkey (that is what a girl who study there told me last summer). They were ready to accept sacrifices for the unification of Cyprus (even in villages, where Turkish people had to give their house back to the Greeks according to the plan, the vote was something like 65% for yes). If the island is not unified that's EU fault because EU wanted to integrate Cyprus only if it was unified but this idiot of Gunter Verheugen didn't manage well : like an idiot, he thought that Greeks would be vote yes sure, and that the problem would come from Turks. But the Greeks voted no, because they were sure to enter the EU, whatever their votes would be so they could only earn something by voting no.

Idiot verheugen. You cannot understand the relations between people in balkans/south europe if you keep your logic of german or swiss.

I don't agree with your interpretation of the game because it is obvious that Turkey dominated but however the match is over and the score is 0-0.

cimbom:

I did not expect you to agree.

I do however commend you for disagreeing without prejudice :rolleyes:

Turkey had the ball and Greece the chances, no one scored...

Poetic justice maybe ? ;)

Cyprus would not have been in this predicament you speak of ...

if mainland Turkey would not have invaded in 1974.

My figures show that the losers in this case, were not only PEACE, but the Turkish Cypriots. Everyone would have been better off, if Cyprus was NOT divided.

Including Greece and Turkey as friends and neighbours.

Unfortunately the CIA influence in Turkey at the time was very strong.

When they (CIA) saw that Greece would be FREE, after the dictatorial collapse, they needed an ally in the region. A free Greece would not bend over for the CIA, the way the dictators did. Turkey would, and was manipulated into invading, with the promise of CIA support...Cyprus, on both sides is still paying for it, while our common ally is selling weapons to both sides making a double profit :tdown:

As a Turkish Cypriot I would not be too fond of mainland either, life was much better before the split.

PEACE

Archived