Phantis Forums

STUTTGART - PANATHINAIKOS

vasilis13

When will we bring people that are fit for PAO????!!!

First, they have to pass a history test! Shoum thought that PAO played well!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, this is not how I want to see MY TEAM playing. I thought we were OVER the old view: try not to be rezili....

WHAT????? PAO should kick ass, like we used to.

Oloi tous enai poly mikroi gia ton Panatha mas.

Listen, this season is lost (again :( ") Kick all the ahristous out. NOW, not next week, now. What an itopathia....

I'm very pissed off right now. I'm not surprised by the result. I was expecting. Fine, but we are not building anything good now. OUST. Os pote palikaria tha zoume sta stena.....

Enough!

Don't blame the jew because he has no F***n idea on what planet his on.

The arseholes that hired him in the first place are the ones that need a hiding.

Vardithogiandes are the ones with their bum chum Zaets that need to be ostracised from greece.

Sorry guys I can't stand it anymore I'm signing off for now.

As to our olympiakos mate who made a remark on this channel. Youv'e got a team of classy players and you still can't even win a game yet.

And stop dwelling about chances missed against the turks. Football is about taking your chances, there is no second place no matter how good you are.

We can't dwell on the past, look for the future.

I pesonally used to say that I dont blame Schum or the players, because they are simply NOT GOOD for PAO. Blame Zaec for bringing them to the club....

But yesturday, I changed my mind and I say that Schum is a bigger idiot than I thought....... He was playing with one attacker (which is fine by me) and then trails the score 2-0 from the 22nd minute. He is not making any changes, (place another attacking player up front for example) and he is simply standing there watching the game and giving the idea that he wants to AVOID HUMILIATION!!!! Not a bad thought I presume, but everything finished when I saw the substitution in the 70th minute by replacing Munch with that ass/&%&/%le, Konstadinidi!!!!!

I cant stand watching LAMOIA such as Konstadinidi wearing the green shirt, so piss off Schum and all your crapy Maccabi players..... :box: :box:

And finally, I wander when are we going to shoot that LAMOIO Konstadinidi who came to PAO being the most useless Greek player of the last century!!!! :box: :box:

- Meta to 2-0 ti ti ekane o geloios o evraios? Ti stoxo eixe i omada? Afou mas dosane xoro oi germanoi giati den evale enan 2o epithetiko, ton Vlaovic? Gia na kratisoume to 2-0????????????????? :angry: SE POIA OMADA NOMIZOUNE OTI EINAI?

- trit allagi giati den ekane?

- AUTO TON PAPARA TO ZUTAOUTAS TI TON EXEI MESA????????????? E?

EXOUME MAZEPSEI OLI TI SAVOURA TIS EUROPIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re Pappou,

einai vlakas o Zaets sumfono, alla KAI ti na sou ferei otan tou dinoun budget 1.000.000 euro gia metagrafes???????

Dustusxos auto vlepo pigame gia na mi diasurthoume, kai oxi na prospathisoume gia kati..mou aresei pou elege o evraios "Pame gia ti niki". Poia niki re giaourti?

Oute kai autos pisteue se auta pou elege

I think even with Ferguson....PAO can't do better.........

Because no players of class available......

The below I wrote on July 24, in the topic..."how far will go PAO in Europe"....after I ve seen PAO in Switzerland

I think PAO will not reach the second stage this year.. in the CL...... but if they do ... it would be a nice surprise for me.

Man!

How can PAO be expected to win when they have a jack-a$$ coach who was happy with PAO's effort? Send him right back to Gaza or Jerusalem or wherever he is from!!!

I watched the game yesterday on UEFA's Live Action site (costs $36 bucks) and i tell you, the German fans could be heard laughing at the pitiful attempts PAO had on Stuttgart's goal. The shots were so weak!

The only way that PAO and the other greek teams will win in Europe is by installimg coaches that know how to push, but respect, the players. The coach has to instill and push the importance of teamwork and pride. Otto Rengahel is the perfect example. Look what he did with the national team!

1.THE WORST PART OF THIS SITUATION IS THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON......ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR "GOOD" PLAYERS TO COME BACK FROM INJURY......WE GOT NOTHING!!!!!!

2.I LOVED IT HOW EVERYONE HYPED SANMARTEAN LIKE HES SUPPOSED TO BE OUR SAVIOR.........HE SCORED 1 NICE GOAL , KAI TON VGALAME PLATINI ALRAEDY....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

3. OUR MANAGEMENT DOESNT GIVE A RAT'S ASS, OUR COACH IS A COMPLETE IDIOT, WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MIDFEILD, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NO LEADERSHIP..

****SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO ANOTHER SEASON MY FREINDS, AND LIKE WE ALWAYS SAY IN CHICAGO, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR......FREEZE

Archived