Phantis Forums

TO PIRAME TO PROTATHLIMA

Well, you won this championship because Iraklis sikose to kolo and allowed you to win it, and because the referee pushed you in the game.

But I am not comlaining because afterall we are used to it for the last 9 years.

We lost the protathlima because we couldn't beat teams like Aris and Iraklis at home. Because other teams always play their best defence against us. For many teams the game against PAO is their only game of the season.

Anyway so congratulations for another pseftiko protathlima. Now that they have pushed you to the Champions League again, at least we are assured of another few weeks of laughter next season

OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw: :nw:

RIVALDO the old man :LOL:once more has shown he is still a WORLD class player:nw: :nw: For those who said he was over the hill you can NOW wipe the egg of your faces :LOL:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: RIVALDO :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Some anti OLYMPIAKOS supporters should get over it and accept that OLYMPIAKOS are the 2005 CHAMPIONS and stop blaming (refs, kokkalhs e.t.c) :LOL:

KOKKALH with the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE money pleae get 2 quality STRIKERS :tup:

OLYMPIAKE THANKS FOR MAKING US PROUD ONCE MORE :nw: :nw:

great news frinos will for almost 70% not qualify automatecly for the cl!

did u hear me!

if uefa decide to give england 5 cl place

2 or 3 automatecly and 2 or 3 for qualifiying then frinos will not go TSAMBA in the cl groups!

if u dont believe me then i can tell u it did happen for some years ago when rosenborg was denied a automatic place because dortmund or real madrid won it but did not qualify domestecly!

the laugh of the century :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

but this true

Well, you won this championship because Iraklis sikose to kolo and allowed you to win it, and because the referee pushed you in the game.

But I am not comlaining because afterall we are used to it for the last 9 years.

We lost the protathlima because we couldn't beat teams like Aris and Iraklis at home. Because other teams always play their best defence against us. For many teams the game against PAO is their only game of the season.

Anyway so congratulations for another pseftiko protathlima. Now that they have pushed you to the Champions League again, at least we are assured of another few weeks of laughter next season

u wanna talk pushing how about the penalty aek was clearly denied

had they given it u guys would have been in the uefa

anyways we won it and thats all that matters

cry all u want.. u guys had a million chances to win it alla as usual you failed!

cry all u want.. u guys had a million chances to win it alla as usual you failed!

pio cry re...? eisa treloa?

I said we lost it because we couldn't beat Aris and Iraklis at home and that's that.

re you need to read better :P

Guest Protathlitis

great news frinos will for almost 70% not qualify automatecly for the cl!

did u hear me!

if uefa decide to give england 5 cl place

2 or 3 automatecly and 2 or 3 for qualifiying then frinos will not go TSAMBA in the cl groups!

if u dont believe me then i can tell u it did happen for some years ago when rosenborg was denied a automatic place because dortmund or real madrid won it but did not qualify domestecly!

the laugh of the century :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

but this true

thats been ruled out already by uefa :LOL: :LOL:

who is laughing ?? :LOL: :LOL:

make sure you dont get embarressed in the qualifyers and make sure your not watching from your kanapedes before the group stage starts :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

Posted Image

pio cry re...? eisa treloa?

I said we lost it because we couldn't beat Aris and Iraklis at home and that's that.

re you need to read better :P

To be fair ... you need to read your own post better. You called it a 'fake' championship.

I LOVE HOW PAO FANS ALREADY STARTED BLAMING THE REFS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP. YEAH WE WERE HELPED A LOT THIS YEAR, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE PLAYED HALF OUR HOME GAMES IN AN EMPTY STADIUM. HOW ABOUT THE VAZELI STOP BLAMING KOKKALIS AND START BLAMING VARDILOGIANNI, WHO AGAIN THIS SUMMER IS GONNA SIGN AN ARGENTINIAN AND 2 CROATS WHOS MOTHER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEM.

I LOVE HOW PAO FANS ALREADY STARTED BLAMING THE REFS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP. YEAH WE WERE HELPED A LOT THIS YEAR, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE PLAYED HALF OUR HOME GAMES IN AN EMPTY STADIUM. HOW ABOUT THE VAZELI STOP BLAMING KOKKALIS AND START BLAMING VARDILOGIANNI, WHO AGAIN THIS SUMMER IS GONNA SIGN AN ARGENTINIAN AND 2 CROATS WHOS MOTHER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEM.

stop man youre team is nearing an amazing average

age of 40 :blink: :blink: :blink:

boys of pao,stop making excuses for your teams stupidity by talking about refferis.you were first after the derby and you didn t keep the lead.if you want to blame anyone blame your team not osfp.you lost it fair and square and if you can not see that then sorry better luck next year and whatever makes you happy.ante yeia ante yeia protathlima ksana sto peiraia. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

better luck next year and whatever makes you happy.ante yeia ante yeia protathlima ksana sto peiraia. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

this was PAO's chance

they blew it

Basinas looks like he his out

Markus Minx is out

they will have an inexperienced team on the field

and Olympiakos will be alot better this upcoming season

back from greece and it seems to me that i didnt really miss anything in here. ;)

it was a nice experience being at athens when osfp won the double. especially after going down to pireas and wait for the players in karaiskaki. unfortunately i couldnt find a ticket to go to the party on friday too. but it doesnt matter.

now our team has to focus on the next season with some big things no being certain at all. hopefully the best decisions will be taken and our team will be even stronger next year.

back from greece and it seems to me that i didnt really miss anything in here. ;)

it was a nice experience being at athens when osfp won the double. especially after going down to pireas and wait for the players in karaiskaki. unfortunately i couldnt find a ticket to go to the party on friday too. but it doesnt matter.

now our team has to focus on the next season with some big things no being certain at all. hopefully the best decisions will be taken and our team will be even stronger next year.

do u have any pictures for us

u picked a great time to go to Greece

but unfortunately u left a bit too early with the next two QWC games for Ellas

but u can't have it all

anywayz Olympiakos is the best Greek team ever no doubt about it

Archived