Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Aris

CH-Thrylos

He got yellow carded for joining the crowd (far away from the pitch) when he celebrated his first goal. Instead of complaining to the referee for this penalty, he just shaked hands with him. I don't know if and how much of irony was embedded in that move but I prefer it from the usual rude bitching Greek players do.

As for the 2nd goal... I don't know. It seems that Djorjevic puts more force to his foot but, since the distance from the net was short, perhaps the final hit came from Ribbo's foot. The tv commentators were sure that the goal should be attributed to Djole.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

dipapa, how does it work? I dont understand

Look like we've got the double

FORZA GALANOLEUKA!!

we have won 1st of 2 cups today

which is terrific

did the game have only 13,000 at the gipedo

for starters isn't that stadio suppose to hold 30,000

anywayz back to the game

Olympiakos was the better team but Aris had 2 really good chances to change the complextion of the game

thank god Nikopolidis our prized goalkeeper decided to save the game

Rivaldo's goal was tremedous

i can care less who scored the last goal

give both of them a 1/2 lol

by the way i had no idea the game was today ppl called me to let me know of the result and i had no ###### idea it was played today lol

rivaldo goal was one of the most amazing goals i have ever seen :nw: .good game from both teams.before the game the had some trouble with both teams fans meeting each other but during the game and 2-0 score aris fans start cheering for their team and osfp fans started clapping showing some support for aris going to 2 division.first title is ours let s finish off iraklis and celebrate the double. :tup:

I could not open the thrd goal

Something is wrongwith the file

As to the Rivaldo goal it is typical brazilian

I have seen several goals from this angle from Brazilian players, but it is not very common, only the best do it once in a while

Rivaldo is one of them, I have seen amazing goals of his, like the one he scored against Atletico madrid directly from the center line

I have it on my computer but I can not send it here

There are a lot of amazing goals that he scored in Barcelona and the NT

Psrreira is really crazy not to use him in the NT any more

Congrats Oly for winning the Cup.

RIVALDO :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

The facts show that while Rivaldo was out with injury/coach we were strugling.Since he returned against Kalamaria we have won the last 7 games (AEK in extra time)..

This shows how important of a player he is to Olympiakos :tup: Lets hope we can make it 8/8 wins against Iraklhs and then SAMBA :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah I like to see him try that again but from the other side and using his other foot B)

Nice goal though but I don't think that was his intention but a pass for the left winger.

Congrats to Oly for the cup.

whether or not Rivaldo intended to shoot the ball into the net

it did its job

knowing Rivaldo he did that on purpose

he always want to do something exciting and memorable and thats exactly wut he did during the Greek Cup

bring more joy to us by winning the Greek championship on wednesday

I had a great laugh with NET that day.. I mean these guys must be taking a monthly salaray from the geys to speak in national TV like that..... :P

Also not to take anything from Rivaldos effort, I am really wandering what would happen if Konstadinou scored a goal like that.. Every mercenary journalist would have come out and say "oh it was pure luck his intention was to cross the ball etc etc (like his header against Halkidona), but now that Rivaldo scored we had the typical bullshit of "Only a Brazilian, brazilians this, brazilians that etc etc"....

Glory to our objective journalists!!!!! :tup:

By the way Aris is worse than a 3rd division team.. These people can't even pass the ball mor ethan twice!!! However we (PAO) managed to draw them at home!!! :o

I had a great laugh with NET that day.. I mean these guys must be taking a monthly salaray from the geys to speak in national TV like that..... :P

Also not to take anything from Rivaldos effort, I am really wandering what would happen if Konstadinou scored a goal like that.. Every mercenary journalist would have come out and say "oh it was pure luck his intention was to cross the ball etc etc (like his header against Halkidona), but now that Rivaldo scored we had the typical bullshit of "Only a Brazilian, brazilians this, brazilians that etc etc"....

Glory to our objective journalists!!!!! :tup:

By the way Aris is worse than a 3rd division team.. These people can't even pass the ball mor ethan twice!!! However we (PAO) managed to draw them at home!!! :o

Interesting spin

wut the hell does Konstantidou have to do with this

plus he wouldn't score a goal like that

i can see Gonzalez trying that u remember the Ribbo II

i mean he got a couple of nice goals i will admit but where has he been ?

Olympiakos for the title

Archived