Phantis Forums

Turkey-Greece live in line

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vassilli perimene thelei ora na xekinisei an eisai apo estia i apo uni mallon de tha doulepsi pote...exoun kleist ta port. des gia odigies http://www.coolstreaming.it sta faq metafraseta edo http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr sta aglika..euxome na prolaveis na deis kati <_<

gtm deixnei kai tin ollandia parallila ftou

GREECE pali Greece re show Greece i love pope :not:

popo auto to kampeona de ouropa pou leei sinexeia o italos me trelenei :D :P

Guest gastone_1978

247 User(s) are reading this topic .............

and we only got 43 votes in the poll for the Greek games........

Weird.....

Aeritzides is what I call them my friend

Everyone coolstreaming needs a good connection, and you better not be behind some uni firewall otherwise it will not work!!!

Routers can be a problem sometime too. So be careful.

I had over 50 Pms begging me to give them some details how to watch the game.

I replied to all of them helping people to make their dream come true today.

None of them went to vote.

People! We are trying to make Dishnetwork broadcast some of our Ntional Team's games. Please vote. Even if you don't care, even if you don't live in the USA. even if you don't have access to Dishnetwork, PLEASE VOTE!Help us as we are trying to help you.

You have to be a registered user to be allowed to vote. register and vote! Now!

ade re kai elega gia filotimo ego prin

500 atoma kai poiotita xalia

do not use coolstream if you do not have 700-800 mb download and 256 upload adsl internet conection, if you are not sure about it, this is not the right moment to check....

you have made it now no one can watch the game i hope you are happy.....gtifoi :angry: ade kratao kai mia pisini mporei na einai tourkoi, ollandoi i roumanoi autoi poiu prokaloun to provliam ...mporei :la:

Guest gastone_1978

More channels will show Greece vs Ukrania after this result. I bet you. Coolstreaming needs good connection. Whoever had one managed to watch the game.

I am really curious to hear those who payed for some_site, what they have to say.

some_site? lol!

I'll tell you what: None was able to watch anything. Oh! just one! Untouch! Because they thought that SportItalia is showing the game on delay! Nobody was there to put the plug in!

Lets work on the next game! I hope i poutsa tou tsolia didn't reach their throat! They still have 4 more years to work on their team until the next WC. And a million more to join the European Union.

Phaedonk,

Where did you hear about some_site? Here I suppose!

You should have kept reading. We were screaming warning everyone! Don't pay any money to watch the game. some_site is a scam!

Gastone was not ironic. He just spoke the truth. You just made Bobby (some_site owner) happier with your contribution.

Check back for GRE-UKR link. Oh! And don't forget to vote!

That site reeked fraud from the very begining.

This untouch guy is a liar and a crook.

On another note I will like to thank all you guys for the work you do.

This was the first time in 30 years of "xenitia"that i got to watch any greek game live on tv(well...... computer screen).

Thank God for broadband and cable modems and thanks to you too.

I am in an area in the midwest where first generation Greeks are practically non existing.

The web is the only way to receive live info for me.

Thanks.

Archived