Phantis Forums

The 3 Millon Man ....

nightsurfer

yeh ok nightserver, if he really was a pao fan, he would have let pao win. If anything hes probably an ospf fan cos the result suited them most.

I can't believe ppl are still going on about that ungiven penalty, its ridiculous, COS IT WERENT A PENALTY, GROW UP, AND COUNT YOURSELVES LUCKY YOUR STILL IN A SHOUT FOR THE TITLE!!!

What's interesting about this is that if this was a match for the Euro or a World Cup qualifier or whatever other type of match that he would be reffing...... He would've gave a clear penalty for AEK. I'm anot an AEK fan but that was a clear mistake by Vlaka Vassaras and now a team is going to suffer.

It's a shame and hopefully that someon from the Refs Association does something about it.

pao trifilli it was a penalty and if this was OSFP getting away with it u would be bitching forever

once gain when u benefit from these things,.. u turn the other way

and dont forget he whistled B4 aek can kick the penalty

these are not coincidences

anyways meta lene gia mas and how the refs help us

What's interesting about this is that if this was a match for the Euro or a World Cup qualifier or whatever other type of match that he would be reffing...... He would've gave a clear penalty for AEK.

of course he would but he helped PAO stay 2nd

he was helping PAO

of course he would but he helped PAO stay 2nd

he was helping PAO

and as i said, if he wanted to help pao, he would have made us win
well you guys coudnt score to win so he did the next best thing prevent u from losing and falling 3rd

nightsurfer it was a penalty

i watched the game with a trello aektzi and EVEN he said it WAS NOT a penalty

it took balls not to give that penalty if anything you can argue for not giving a yellow for diving!!!!!

and Panathinaikos_Trifilli - your right if we was a PAO fan we would of won - by not giving offside on Gkekas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... sure... let the Gekas goal count so early in the game and have a bomb in his hands fir the remaining moments...

You PAO fans do not understand that the ones benefiting from this were actually the Reds!

It was so clear I am sure Vassaras did not want to take the resposnibility of awarding it... But this is what separates really great refs from stand up refereeing comedians. Having the @@ to give these penalties at stoppage time

If this was not a penalty Seitaridis' wasnt either against Portugal! Lets get a bit serious!

when 80 % of the people say it was a penalty... and the other 20 say its not.. then yeah I would agreee with the 80.

and of course the other 20 are PAO fans

and gekas was offside and it clearly showed the penaltwas a penalty plait it simple

look aty the photos above and judge

That was not a penalty!!!

Bourbos or whatever his name is jumped and dived, morris didnt even touch him!!!

I dont know what the Aek and OLy fans are watching. But obviously they are bandwagon jumpers. One stravomati follows the other. Seriously that would have been a yellow or red in the premier league for the Aek player!!!

And yes i am a Pao fan, I am sure other non-aek, pao, oly fans who are unbiased would say no penalty.

Ask Fifa to reveiw it and they will be on Vassaras side. And dont forget Pao's record with Vassara!!! have a look at that for the big games!!!!! So i dont think he helps Pao.

Its a disgrace to even bring this up!!!

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

This man can decide about 3 Millions Euro

Posted Image

thats really funny

i guess he won't be doing any AEK games for a while lol

Its funnier as the poor OLY fans who have dads as refs cant wear their jerseys!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This man can decide about 3 Millions Euro

Posted Image

thats really funny

i guess he won't be doing any AEK games for a while lol

Its funnier as the poor OLY fans who have dads as refs cant wear their jerseys!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
wut a weak comeback

do u see how bad this old man looks in your jersey

wut a weak comeback

do u see how bad this old man looks in your jersey

At least i can laugh and not worry about it being true!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeh ok nightserver, if he really was a pao fan, he would have let pao win. If anything hes probably an ospf fan cos the result suited them most.

I can't believe ppl are still going on about that ungiven penalty, its ridiculous, COS IT WERENT A PENALTY, GROW UP, AND COUNT YOURSELVES LUCKY YOUR STILL IN A SHOUT FOR THE TITLE!!!

well nightsurfer and mouse will talk about it for years!

also if he was a pao fan then he would have given the offside goal

how should he have given it when the assistant at the sideline showed it as offside?!

the penalty could have gone either way. i just saw the scene twice on eurosport and i couldnt really say it was a penalty. it looked as if morris hit the ball first and bourbos made another step and fell over morris' legs. and i think since it is not really visible on slowmo if it is a penalty it was the right thing for vassaras to do, to not call anything.

• 4 months later...

we did not win the last match u refer to!

and we did indeed score a goal and if he was pao fan then he would have allowed the goal!

and by the way vassaras is the ONLY top class ref greece has ever produced!

look at where he has been traveling as a ref.

the only 1 team in greece not getting jealous about where he been in europe is pao

how should he have given it when the assistant at the sideline showed it as offside?!

the penalty could have gone either way. i just saw the scene twice on eurosport and i couldnt really say it was a penalty. it looked as if morris hit the ball first and bourbos made another step and fell over morris' legs. and i think since it is not really visible on slowmo if it is a penalty it was the right thing for vassaras to do, to not call anything.

all the time u see refs canceling the linesmans flag !

in almost every game!

but it is ok i know u will play as this was youre last game and help frinara go futher infront.

like last year where u could and should have given us the tittle

Archived