Phantis Forums

2-game ban for PAOK

Ziaka

PAOK will finish the season without fans in their last game against Aigaleo. As a result of the things thrown on the pitch in the game with PAO, PAOK was punished with one game ban, which was doubled to 2 games, since this was not the first punishment this season. This meants that we will start the next season with one game ban.

Good!!! Poor Munch, almost sent him to hospital with the crap u lot did to him

OH PLEASE!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CRAP!!!!!!!

LIKE THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME ANYTHING WAS DONE BY A GREEK TEAM!!

GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. I don't think you would be saying the samething if it happened to a PAOK player in leoforos...now would you buddy!!!!!!

Relax guys.

Panathinaikos_Trifilli, you should know that Munch got injured after a collision with a PAOK player and not by an object thrown from the stands. At least that's what Panathinaikos officials said in front of the Atheltic judge today.

Good!!! Poor Munch, almost sent him to hospital with the crap u lot did to him

Not a PAOK fan here....

But ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN?

You're a joke and exactly to what Ziaka said... This is is not the 1st time that crap like this has happened and quite honestly not the last....

What needs to happen is for EPO to take more drastic action in order for this stuff to stop.

So stop blaming and and start reacting like a true fan.

WOOOH!!!!

Paokaras, to be honest, yes, i would want my team to get banned if the situation was reversed, i'm glad EPO are finally doing something about crowd trouble to all the teams.

Ofcourse it wasn't the first time a greek team did something like that. WHEN THE ###### DID I SAY IT WAS???

I dont really understand what i sed to piss so many ppl off. If PAOK didnt get banned from a few games then the consistency in punishment from EPO would have been thrown out the window. PAOK DO deserve to be banned.

Alright, maybe Munch was hit by a paok player, but sh*t was still being thrown and u did desrve the punishment

There is no love in this room

No doubt about that. Stuff was thrown on the field. We received the ban. It was not the first time, and I am affraid it was not the last. This is a big problem in the league and not only at PAOK. It is up to the individual teams to fix this problem. Hopefully these fines will help in that direction, but I doubt it.

these bans would be good in countries with lots of fixtures... but there a little harsh. If a team has three games were theres crowd trouble... then ther'yll have 5 games closed doors at least. Seeing as there are only 14 home matches in the league, it is alot of matches missed. But I agree with ur punishment as it happened to Olym, Pao, and other teams.

This is the 3rd time this happened to PAOK this season. They allready played 3 games behind closed doors. The game with Aigaleo willbe the 4th. We will have to open the next season with another closed door game, unless the Greek Cup starts before the league, which is quite possible.

Archived