especially against Milan and Chelsea

we need to make sure we sign some good players in the summer

i am going to the game v Benefica thats for sure

representing the red and white

July 23 against Milan inToronto

July 27 against Chelsea in Montreal

July 28 against Benfica, most likely in New York

HOLY S***

This is AWESOME! I can't Believe that this is actually going to happen...

The Stadium (in NY) will definitely be Red & White and definitely more of for Olympiacos

NY Here I come :tup:

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder which club u would be cheering for

Milan v Pao if they ever play ???

anywayz the game will probably be played in Giants stadium

its bad for soccer but who cares

Olympiakos#1

I am defenatly going to see Osfp in New York. That is going to be so ###### awesome watching a Greek side against top teams in prestize games and having Rivaldo as a superstar. :nw: . I wish Pao would play some games as well. :la:

would u want to go and watch a Greek team humiliated again

Good games for OSFP but please dont embarress Greek football :ph34r:

Now that everybody's hopes are up, here come some disturbing news. It appears that the company behind Champions World Series is in financial difficulties and are in bankrupcy courts. As a result Chelseas is re-considering their involvment in the series:

Chelsea US summer tour under threat? Chelsea's American summer tour could be threatened by the lack of top class opponents.

The Barclays Premiership champions are struggling to find clubs to take part in the Champions World Series after the tournament promoter, Champions World, went bust in January. Their decline has left Chelsea with the problem of arranging their own fixtures for the event and so far only AC Milan have confirmed they will be in America at the end of July. Now Chelsea are considering ditching plans for the tournament in order to play exhibition matches during their stay in the States. Chelsea made

Now that everybody's hopes are up, here come some disturbing news. It appears that the company behind Champions World Series is in financial difficulties and are in bankrupcy courts. As a result Chelseas is re-considering their involvment in the series:

Chelsea US summer tour under threat? Chelsea's American summer tour could be threatened by the lack of top class opponents.

The Barclays Premiership champions are struggling to find clubs to take part in the Champions World Series after the tournament promoter, Champions World, went bust in January. Their decline has left Chelsea with the problem of arranging their own fixtures for the event and so far only AC Milan have confirmed they will be in America at the end of July. Now Chelsea are considering ditching plans for the tournament in order to play exhibition matches during their stay in the States. Chelsea made

Here are some latest News from New York Times:

OUTBID M.L.S. Commissioner Don Garber confirmed on May 16 that the league's marketing arm, Soccer United Marketing, had purchased the assets at auction of ChampionsWorld, the bankrupt company that promoted North American tours by top European clubs the past two summers. But the next day, San Marcos Sports, which is run by the Italian Stefano Pucci, swooped in with a higher bid and landed the rights to ChampionsWorld's name, logo, Web site and contracts. San Marcos is promoting Italy's two-match tour (June 8 in Toronto, June 11 in East Rutherford) and is expected to announce a three-match tour by Chelsea (Chicago, Toronto and East Rutherford) this summer.

Let's see what develops. I would not mind seing Chelsea playing in Chicago this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

I read the Greek Newspaper "FOS" (dated Tues. June 7) that Olympiakos will not come to Canada. This is very dissapointing!!!

I was really looking forward to seeing them... Now it didn't say that they are not coming to the U.S. (in New York) however, I'm assuming they are not coming to North America... period. :( :( :(

Does anyone have any more info?

I read the Greek Newspaper "FOS" (dated Tues. June 7) that Olympiakos will not come to Canada. This is very dissapointing!!!

I was really looking forward to seeing them... Now it didn't say that they are not coming to the U.S. (in New York) however, I'm assuming they are not coming to North America... period. :( :( :(

Does anyone have any more info?

i jsut hope they come to New York

please come !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived