Phantis Forums

The Captian promises a goal against AEK

Yaniotis1

I guess thats why Oly fans have been banned to talk to the media before Iraklis.

Maybe fear of celebrating too early.

Why would you need media ban ???? scared of speaking out. Because even if you beat Iraklis. Everyone knows that there was a media ban of celebrating too early on Olympiakos. From Olympiakos themselves. :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL: 

Goumas if he scored would have been a hero. But it didnt work out. Does that make him less of a player??? NO

Rock solid as ever.    :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

Guomas is the captain of Pao

and look at him he openned his mouth and failed to back it up

its that simple

can u blame Olympiakos taking the precautions to make sure the players are focused at winning the title instead of appeasing the media

Guomas didn't show up like the rest of Pao

difference is Olympiakos will show up and win the title

Olympiakos#1

It doesnt matter if its simple or not!!!

The OLY players are media banned!!!!! BIG FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED!!!

You sound confident here in the PAO section. But not in your OLY one. :nono:

:1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

since he opened his mouth and not only he didn t score but you guys are close of loosing the title can i make fun of you now or should i wait ????????????????????/ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I guess thats why Oly fans have been banned to talk to the media before Iraklis.

Maybe fear of celebrating too early.

Why would you need media ban ???? scared of speaking out. Because even if you beat Iraklis. Everyone knows that there was a media ban of celebrating too early on Olympiakos. From Olympiakos themselves. :LOL:

nothing is guarranted yet but at least now we will win or lose them with out looking at your game agaist ofi.big derby by the way. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont know what kind of an OLY fan you are, but you are free to view and have any opinions of what you like. What puzzles me is the happiness that you have of the way your team plays.

As a Pao fan I am seriously disappointed in Pao's season run. Disappointed in the team. And the calibre of players at our disposal. I was waiting for a year of some young players having a run, to have some games under their belt.

Whether Pao or OLY wins the title or not, my view on my team wont change. Yes i am very critical but as a fan, I have player favourites in my team and player hates. And it doesnt mean that i agree with all my pao fans either.

I stick with my team always but can admit to m*****es that happen as well.

There is no denying that your Club has fear in itself of being ridiculed. And i never said that they should win or lose this game.

Archived