Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Neos Panionios

NYC_Olympiakos

Thyrlos we must now focus our attention to Nea Panionios who will be visiting Karaiskaki on sunday.

We can't forget the episodia that happenned in Nea Smyrni where we lost support of our home crowd for quite a while

if that incident never happenned then the title race may have been already won by Olympiakos

but these are the cards we have been dealt with and if we are to win the title we must beat Panionios

we can hope all we want from Pao v AEK but if we don't do our part by winning the game that means the result of the 2 clubs for the most part in meaningless

our objective is to win the game and to be dominant in doing so

so lets win the game and coutinue to pray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, chock13 was right that you guys spend most time in the church praying!!! :P

I hope you are (not) devout enough!! :not: Because if we beat AEK then you are looking for a veritable miracle!!

actually you guys got to start praying because if you don t win aek sunday your whole year will be a disaster.osfp even if we don t win the championship we still have the cup.you guys have jack s%$#! so let s just wait and see...... :hypocrite: panionios is going to lose in karaiskaki.2-0 or 3-1.

I smell another one of the many OIKOGENIAKA DIPLA of the year....

9-0!!!! :P

I almost cried at the super-effort of Kerkyra the otherday and I am sure the entire Europe will weep at the super effort of Kofidis in the last match day!!!!

OYST ALHTHRIOI!!!!! :box:

I almost cried in the Ioikogeniaka pehnidia pexate esis

idika otan O Ofi sas afisan na velete 5 opos o iraklis 4

alla its ok to be jealous aftert all u did lose to kerkira 2-0

i wonder how many OFI will allow u to score next week in the finale should u need the gAME TO WIN th title

I smell another one of the many OIKOGENIAKA DIPLA of the year....

9-0!!!! :P

I almost cried at the super-effort of Kerkyra the otherday and I am sure the entire Europe will weep at the super effort of Kofidis in the last match day!!!!

OYST ALHTHRIOI!!!!! :box:

look who is talking.parata mas re papouli.mi milas esu gia OIKOGENEIAKA DIPLA.ofi mporeis to pao proskineis.eleos pia ELEOS. :huh?:

0-0 to proto imixrono.den paizoume kai treli mpala alla toulaxistom exoume to panionio sto miso gipedo.gia na doume ti tha ginei sto deutero imixrono.o ribo eixe dokari kai o okkas exase mia kali eukairia sto proto.episis pao -aek teleiose 0-0 to imixrono.

nice assist by kafes for the second goal. i'm glad he is back and it seems as if he is in a good condition.

now we have to win the upcoming too matches and the season will finish in the best possible way. but there are still two matches to play. since the top positions have turned upside down so many times i'd say nothing is finished yet.

Archived