Phantis Forums

PELE @ The Red Store

evalagoal

If your talking about paying Refs !!!!

OLy was busted a few years back with video footage!!! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: But Kokkalis forked out more money to cover up and add humour to it!!! We saw Aman ta Katharmatta tease it and Seferlis on his comedy show!!!!

Enough said :box: :box:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i guess Pao's defense to another Olympiakos title

is imminent and Pao fans are already bitching

while Olympiakos fans celebrate

thats way i like it lol

and thne they have the nerve to say we have the refs in our pockets

2 years in a row they get pushed by the refs and they complained during the 7 year run about us being pushed by the refs ke ta idia kanoun ke afti!

I guess Oly fans cant take anything on a humorous side. ( guess the joke was on them) BRAVO kokkali.

But you had no comeback either.

You have to learn to make your own views and not jump on minority bandwagons.

If that was a penalty then i need not say anymore!!!

Enjoy your PELE Store!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the same old story once again....

from pele to the refs. quite a big connection. i just ask myself how it is always possible that from a very "innocent" topic the whole discussion turns back to the refs and corruption stuff. if somebody could explain me your way of thinking i might understand it, but like this it just remains incomprehensible.

this season was by far one of the most interesting ones, although some decisions from the officials and the fan trouble wont let it be in our memories like that.

whoever wins it in the end is a worthy champion. either aek, pao or osfp. all three of them had their ups and downs this season and made it very interesting.

but back to the topic. has anyone to say anything about pele being in the red store anymore? if not, stop posting the stuff about refs etc. that subject has been finished.

None of them deserve it!!! Your kidding me if any of them deserve it. What football are u watching????

All squads need improvement, europe showed why, especially Oly.

The greek league is going downhill. The only upside is the young guys coming out!!!

Then again they reach a certain level in the greek league and can do no better.

Thats why there is hesitation from foreign clubs to buy greek players. Only slowly are they realising that once they are out of the greek league, how much they can improve.

The reality is that all three teams, Aek, Oly, and Pao lowered their level to the lesser teams.

And if you think you saw great football this season from any of the teams then you have to be joking.

I only saw patches and individual m*****es.

Archived