Phantis Forums

2005-06 Pre-Season

Ziaka

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know it's the wrong place to ask but since there is talk of additional games, then can someone explain what conflict is going on with the season starting on the 28th or later? i know otto had asked for the season to start on the 28th in view of the qualifier on sept. 7th

the 28th is just over 2 weeks from now and it seems football authorities don't plan too far ahead do they :tdown:

It's official, the league will kick off on the weekend of August 27/28. PAOK will play their first league game against Xanthi on Saturday, Augiust 27.

Right now PAOK has only two friendly games left. Against Kalamara tonight and against AEK on Sunday.

However since there is a break for the NT on the weekend of September 3/4, I expect PAOK to schedule another game for that weekend.

PAOK - Apollon Kalamaria 4-0

29. Ekgoitis, 41. Christodoulopoulos, 43. Mieciel, 66. Christodoulopoulos

Best players for pAOK were Christodoulopulos, Mieciel, Ekgomitis, Shikabala.

3,500 in attendance

PAOK played with:

Nice to see the win, and 15,000 at Toumba! Hopefully this is a sign for more good things to come. GO PAOKARA!!!! :box:

Personally I see the Preseason for PAOK as a very productive one were very solid transfers were mad. The squad is the best and brightest we have had for years.

Let pray that durign the corse of the season are financial status strengths and that a good season will be ahead!!!

Comon PAOKARA bring glory to the North

Archived