Phantis Forums

Liverpool in the CL-Final.....

nightsurfer

Yesterday...after the end of the match 1-0 agianst Chelsea.... I was thinking back..when Olympiakos played at Anfield Road.... and that only few minutes were left ..to boot out Liverpool.... Especially in the 1st half when Olympiakos was leading 1 - 0 ...nothing was indicating that Liverpool could do it....

Now Liverpool is in the CL - Final... and this upgrades Olympiakos....

One thing that I always say to friends when we talk about Bajevic is this...

He must be one of the most unlucky coaches on Earth!

He played Ajax and Milan with AEK and they were the finalists of that year

He played ... Depor, Monaco, Real (more than once with AEK and Olympiakos) and many others and at the year he played them in the groups they finished in the final 4 in the final or were champions!

Someone can gather these stats easily I guess.

Now Liverpool is in the CL - Final... and this upgrades Olympiakos....

I don't really agree with you Nightsurfer.Liverpool was not as good back then as it is now .Still they bit us.I believe teams approach each game differently and trhoughout a season have different dynamics - at the beginning, the middle or the end.

In my opinion this result gives incentive for all "weak" teams and outsiders to overcome the favs.That is what we did in EURO2004 isn't it?

I don't really agree with you Nightsurfer.Liverpool was not as good back then as it is now .Still they bit us.I believe teams approach each game differently and trhoughout a season have different dynamics - at the beginning, the middle or the end.

In my opinion this result gives incentive for all "weak" teams and outsiders to overcome the favs.That is what we did in EURO2004 isn't it?

Liverpool hasn't changed since we played them

yes they did get Morientes but he can't play in C.L. and yes Cisse is bak but he doesn't start

i mean this is the same side that Olympiakos gave them the game

Bajevic never made the necessary changes in that game but that was then and this is now

Congratulations by Liverpool

by the way did anybody see the top 10 goals in C.L. where was Gerrards blast ???

if it wasn't for his goal Liverpool wouldn't be in the final thats for sure

Archived