Phantis Forums

Contracts endind in summer

aiolosply

Shurrer's contract automatically got extened for another year after he completed and played in 18 matches this season (I believe)

Giovanni

Georgiadis

Kafes

Venetidis

Pantos

Bucek

Georgatos

Djorjdevic

D'acol

Stoltidis

Kostoulas

Anatolakis

Who the hell am I missing ?

the ones that will be out for sure imo are gio, bucek and georgiadis. at least for gio and georgiadis we need a replacement. we do not have a player whos position is on the right side of the midfield. for gio it is known that we need a new striker.

kafes and stoltidis: both play in the defensive midfield. i like both of them as a player but i'd say we have to let one of them go.

kostoulas, anatolakis: both play in the center of our defense. anatol is haveing a great year but it is not guaranteed that he will play as well next season too. he isnt getting younger either. kostoulas on the other hand is a more versatile player and can be used in the defensive midfield too. and most of the matches he played he was very good.

georgatos, venetidis: both are supposed to play on the left side of our defense. geo isnt as good in defending as venetidis is. but geo is better in offense. and that is the style of play of our team. i'd say we should keep one of them.

pantos: he has good games, but also very bad games. he is able to take over both sides of our defense. i'm not sure if we should keep him.

djole: he has to stay. just for all the years he served and led our team.

d'acol: d'acol is still very young and bajevic trusts in his talent. keep him.

taralidis: has shown his abilities on several occasions. keep him.

these are my oppinions about which players or out of witch "pair" we should keep one or not.

a lot of these players just belonged to our team for years and it feels weird to let some of them go.

hat is this "Sportday"?

I looked for it and found a site with a phone number and e mail ; nothing more

Anybody knows??

As for the issue itself, typical Rivaldo behavior, try to put some sense into a friend's mind

As we can see that Rivaldo is better while Gio is better, maybe it will not be so bad idea to keep him for another year; of course , only if he really make some comeback (and taking on some mental treatment.. my wishful thinking LOL)

LUZ13 I don't live in Greece either for the time being..

Now referring to your last point, I believe that everyone is posting any relevant info they find.You don't really need to be in GR to know what is happenning.There are plenty of websites and forums with plenty of current issues.

btw i think somebody made a mistake about georgatos. as far as i remember his contract lasts another year.

kouloucheris contract is running out this summer.

sportaction wrote today that most probably bucek, georgiadis and kouloucheris will be out after summer.

Hi Guys,

I believe the following Players are off Contract:

Goal Keeper

Bucek

Defenders

Anatolakis

Kostoulas

Venetidis

Pantos

Koloucheris

Midfielders

Djordjevic

Stoltidis

Kafes

Georgiadis

Ivan Rezic

Taralidis

Strikers

Giovanni

Still under contract:

Nikopolidis, Georgatos, Maric, Mavrogennidis, Shurrer, Rivaldo, Castillo, Philippakos, Mendrinos, Zora Xovnasian ( U/17 Aremenian ), Okkas, Dacol,

Vallas, Patsatsoglou, Giannou.

We should keep: Anatolakis ( 2 yrs ), Djordjevic ( 3 yrs ), Stoltidis ( 3 yrs ),

Taralidis ( 2 yrs ), Kostoulas ( 2 yrs ), Venetidis ( 2 yrs ), Giovanni ( 1 yr )

Then the average age of players in our squad will be 26.

It will drop if we sign 8 new youngsters with pace, ability, potential and promise.

What do you guys think have i done my home work,,,,,,???

KEEP BAJEVIC

:tup:

Here is some off topic news

maybe it will interese somebody

Rivaldo goes as pilgrim o Israel~completely incognito as he wanted toHow Rivaldo - like

Even I didn not know it LOL

The news was broken in an Israeli site when he was on his way back to Athens

He was in Isael for a week

Took a private guide and visited all the holy sites all over the place, including Galilee and Nathareth~He even paticipated in a Greek Pascua ceremony in Jerusalem

He came with his wife, apparently pregnant

Can you imagine any other star behaving like this??

Ronaldo would have come in a private jet with Daniella and 30 reporters at least

I really hope he is getting to have all his prayers answered

He deserves all this and more

I believe that Dios can appreciate what Parreira does not

Nobody has ever seen any photo of his wife

Anybody can satisfy my feminine curiosity and tell me how is she?? I mean how does she looks, ect

I hope that this post does not spoil my image as a serious , rational person

Usually I am, really, well isn´t anybody entitled for a little week point ?

Let us hope that he asked Diocito for some titles for OLY

o anatolakis o stulobaths ths amunas ? mhn gelaso ! as einai kala o shurrer pou eidame kai ligo fws fetos sthn grammh afth, kai twra mou ehei vrei pagko kiolas ! giasou vatraxe !

ananeosi ston kostoula, kai porta ston anatolaki (we'll ship him for cash to sochaux or levante). re-sign djole, the trio of youngsters with potential and to hell with everyone else.

and let's stop with fairy tales, giovanni is G-O-N-E , adios !

a heap of flesh could move more around the pitch more than he has since his injury.

Archived