Phantis Forums

Osfp - AEK

dave22222

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we fought hard and I was happy to see the pathos... almost there... I am really looking forward to the rest of the games because I think the boys will repond quite nicely after the easter break.

I have really kept quiet this season as far as tactics because we are rebuilding and honestly, the dump and chase approach has worked quite well especially aginst the smaller teams... and now that we have started to gel, we have begun alot better movement.

But I must say that I am totally confused and outright surprised (and maybe a little angered)that Santos STARTED Georgeas and then PLAYED him THROUGHT THE GAME. :blink:

You have to be kidding me. Did Santos not remember anything from his first stint with AEK? Gorgeas was Oly's bitch (djorjevic) that first year and then he puts him in here (has not consistently played in a long time)??? I dont think he made one LEGAL tackle the whole game... Besides the fact that it was a definite penalty on Rivaldo in the first half.... BOTH GOALS CAME FROM HIS SIDE and were DIRECT RESULTS of his actions. Drives me nuts.

:angry:

1. Proud to be an AEKtzi

2. There is Penalty for Oly after 8 minutes by foul on Rivaldo...

3. There was offside when Georgatos scored.

4. The referee was ridiculous..all the contacts he gave foul in favour of Olympiakos.

5. When Asuncao scored the 0 - 2 ... there was prior a foul by Soares

6. There was no offside when Soares was ready to go for the 0 - 2 on the 92'

7. The red card of Cesar is justified...

8.. I don't feel myself that we have lost this game......rather we have schocked the Oly fans with the 0 - 1 in the regular time...

9. Although AEK has been robbed in a way... I do not feel that...because would the referee have given correctly penalty after 8 minutes to Oly most probably the game would have been decided early...

10. Georgeas is an Unorthodox player.... he is not one of my favorites...

11. THANK YOU AEK

y r u guys ripping aek?

they gave us troubles this year in the kipello and protathlima

PAO : they kicked them out of the cup and I believ they tied or beat them in the protathlima

OSFP: we tied them at home and lost in OAKA

these are valuable points we lost to them

we cant say at the end of the season if aek finishes ahead of us that they were pushed to the title thats the only reason they woin it

Yes they are pushed but did we do our part and beat them ? no they beat us

so whoever cries at the end of the season aek didnt deserve the title and bitch corruption again... just look at the resulkts when we played them and consider them a factor

1. Proud to be an AEKtzi

4. The referee was ridiculous..all the contacts he gave foul in favour of Olympiakos.

6. There was no offside when Soares was ready to go for the 0 - 2 on the 92'

7. The red card of Cesar is justified...

8.. I don't feel myself that we have lost this game......rather we have schocked the Oly fans with the 0 - 1 in the regular time...

9. Although AEK has been robbed in a way... I do not feel that...because would the referee have given correctly penalty after 8 minutes to Oly most probably the game would have been decided early...

11. THANK YOU AEK

you are on the money with all your quotes.congratulations for a real good team you guys have.p.s. beat pao and get the championship.

Great video, from of AEK fans on their way to and inside Karaskaki on the forums of AIFC. It has synthimata, the panigirismous sto goal, and the brisidia during the akirosi of the goal and the Soares offside. Look for the surprise guest if you check it out.

Great video, from of AEK fans on their way to and inside Karaskaki on the forums of AIFC. It has synthimata, the panigirismous sto goal, and the brisidia during the akirosi of the goal and the Soares offside. Look for the surprise guest if you check it out.

ahahahaha to eides kai su re pousth; Einai TROMERO to videaki auto....

OE

AEK OLE OLE

AEK OLE OLE

AEK OLE OLE

STH LEOFORO 8A SAS GAMHSOUME!

To alla3a ligo yiati etoimazomai

1. Proud to be an AEKtzi

6.  There was no offside when Soares was ready to go for the 0 - 2 on the 92'

7.  The red card of Cesar is justified...

11.  THANK YOU AEK

you are on the money with all your quotes.congratulations for a real good team you guys have.p.s. beat pao and get the championship.
Thank you...........

Can you put the link here ...so that I can watch it ?

Thanks in advance to anyone, who puts it here....

MAS EKANE POLI YPERIFANOUS H AEK.....

Archived