Phantis Forums

Osfp - AEK

dave22222

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Olympiakos has to be one of the luckiest teams of all-time.....how the hell did we let them slip out of OAKA with a win......oh yeah.....5 freakin' thokaria :nono: ......I can't believe it.....never have i ever seen a game where the ball couldn't find the back of the net, rather the post, 5 times......We'll get 'em at Kairiskaki!!!

AEK OLE

are u guys forgetting something here

u are going to come to Karaiskaki

with fans present

no team comes here to win

listen Olympiakos knows well about bad luck b/c they hit the post a hell of alot

but i don't recall 5 times but dam thats a lot of misfortune but Olympiakos got the result it needed

but i am disappointed they didn't play better

they really haven't played well since the new year

injuries and other factors are the factors but still they should be playing better

we will beat AEK at Karaiskaki

If Santos places the team normally as if he was playing against Levadeia, anything less than a 0-5 would be unnacceptable!!!

If on the other hand places the team like KOTES (i.e. Schum, Skazni, and Santos's previous games against the kafeneio) then I hope he gets what he deserves!!!! a 0-0 and ANTE GEIA!!!!

what happened ? it's painfully obvious pappou has once more forgotten to pick up his prescription(s) from the local pharmacy. get to it young chap, because Macedonia is calling next weekend !

on topic: what a wonderfull day for football

A N T E G E I A re xanoumia !

Is Katsouranis alright for this game, or is he still injured???

I think we have a very good chance here, but we need to make the most of our opportunities.

I wont be too disappointed if we dont make it, because this season has already been amazing, and the championship is more important!!!

AEK, 2-1, win on away goals!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived