Phantis Forums

Players....

pao123

i know it may not be very realistic but both rivaldo and luis enrique are getting let up by their clubs....i wouldnt mind us trying to at least trying make offers for players like that....who else would u guys like to see PAO making offers too (somewhat realistically)this winter we need at least one or two good buys....ive been hearing rosso get thrown around....what does everyone think??

Unless you get rid of 5 or 6, there's no way that you'll get 4. You can't pay some of your current players, forget another 4! I don't know how attractive you guys are right now to other players as well. You made a big mistake in letting Wright and Centeno go and you're feelin it pretty hard right now...

Here's what I meant to post ;)

I'm convinced that Rosso's coming, but we also need a central midfielder. Sanmartean's great but he's got so much pressure on him for a kid his age. A defender wouldn't hurt either. I think that we may have a chance to snatch some guys from AEK because Bajevic supposedly has asked for 4 transfers. I don't know how they'll pay for them since they can't even pay their current players. The only way would be to get rid of some. Tsartas, Georgatos, Maladenis, or Lakis. Any one of those I'd be exctatic. Tsartas and Georgatos are obviously highly unlikely but who knows. I still think Mehmet Scholl should be a target, as well as a guy like Tavlaridis or Dabizas who's got experience in CL and with the Ethniki omada. Does anybody know if there are any young kids ready to make the big time who are really promising in Greece (Greeks I'm talking about. No more Croats!) ? Because I only really follow the big 3 and don't care about the Arises, the PAOKs, etc...Oh yeah, I think it's time we sent Gittas packing. There's got to be tons of better options than him. I'd also have Sapanis on the bubble because he hasn't done too much either (although I don't think he's all that bad).

Archived