Phantis Forums

pao-osfp

CH-Thrylos

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

hOWS IT FEEL HOMO'S

WHAT HAPPENED KOTES??????? Censored

WHO'S YOUR DADDY KOTES???????

WE WON'T STOP BEATING YOUR ASSES YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT TILL YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION

wtf dont you understand what Im saying?

I dont CARE about the s%$#! talking. I just think its funny how that about the 5th time pao123 has said "we are better than to rub it in"

and so I made the point that its obvious you are not better at all considering the posts of some of you KOTES and since we didnt do anything like this for the first game we won

dont sit here n lie, you guys did jst as bas as we r doing now...

who r u trying to convince me or your self???.

get over it n have a winge you KOTA!!

shi-t u cnt take a loss if your life depended on it u sore loser.....

P.S im not gonna respond to anything u say now cos its a waste of my time... YOUR FULL OF SH_IT PERIOD!

for the last time; I SAID I DIDNT GIVE A FUK ABOUT THE s%$#! TALKING. YES BECAUSE WE DO IT AS WELL

I was reffering to what pao123 said; capiche

Read what you wrote:

KOTES and since we didnt do anything like this for the first game we won

you jst ripped ur self mate coz u r complaining about what were doing to you guys now with the teasing by reffering to derby 1...

enough said b4 u look like a bigger clown

wtf. YES, and I dont care that YOU are doing it WORSE. I was talking about it in terms of what pao123 said "we are better than them...."

and he says that even though its obvious it being done worse than what what we did in the first derby

huge writing in our own forum, using writing which had to be censored. I you think we did anything like that in your forum than your kidding yourslef

coz u r complaining about what were doing to you guys now with the teasing by reffering to derby 1...

Cant you get it through your head? I dont care about it; the reason I meantioned the there is no difference (and in fact worse by pao fans this time) between derby 1 and derby 2 is because of this statement "we are better than them...coz we dont rub it in"

I didnt congratulate you

I dont want to read the annoying little crap why dont you continue your relationship via the PM service. its pathetic to do that crap over the internet anyway

Archived