Phantis Forums

Karagounis, Giorgos

is it just me, or is karagounis is great form. hes a great inspiration to the NT and playing wonderful football for the NT, so why isnt Maccini giving karagounis a chance in the starting 11? i watched the AC vs Inter game, UCL Quaters, and karagounis came on in the 70th min. he cant show his skills in 20mins. i personally think that he should have the chance to show what he can do right from the beginning. :D

Totally agree with you my friend.... I really believe that the subs that come in from the 70th min on (on any team) hardly really do much. It is very rare for a player to just come on in at that minute and make an impact on a game. Don't get me wrong though because I have seen it happen. But I agree with you on his skill and how it's used w/ Inter.

As far as the NT, the reason that he is in form is because of Inter and we can thank them for that. You need to understand (And I'm sure you do) that this is a HUGE club and they definitely know how to treat their players on and off the field. THIS is the reason why Karagounis and really all other Greek International players are in great form for the NT.

:tup: :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr: Great Topic and point that you're making.

Rumour has it that Celtic have watched him recently.

if thats so, then that might be a good sign for him. he might actually get some game time. the SPL might not be a strong league, however it does hold some big names...Craig Bellamy, Petrov, Prso, KYRIAKOS...so say he does go to scotland, it might be good for him :tup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived